Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       11-16-2010, 8:50 AM Reply   
I theres gotta be some COD players on here. anyone got it? whadda ya think. best maps, guns...gamertags?
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-16-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
I'm about 3 years behind when it comes to video games as I have been playing call COD 3 for the last few months. I have a hard time spending $60 for a game when I can get a previous edition that is new to me for $15.

I just picked up COD 4 the other day (for $15) and I am blown away at the difference between this one and COD 3. The graphics are very much improved and I am quickly becoming a COD fan. I'll probably buy Black Ops after I finish COD 4. I can only imagine what the graphics will be like on Black Ops?
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       11-16-2010, 10:55 AM Reply   
I think the graphics were actually a little better in mw2, but the multiplayer has so many more variables in Black Ops I think it makes up for it
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-16-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
Think the game is pretty much the same as Modern Warfare....

Not so sure I'm sold on these maps, but thus far I have dominated the game.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       11-16-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
gamertag shspc14 for xbox360. I agree that the graphics are not the best ever but the online play is a lot of fun. Also the zombie maps are awesome.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-16-2010, 6:22 PM Reply   
I dig the game. Roomie and I have played a LOT of it so far.... I like it the most of all of the recent COD games
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-16-2010, 8:38 PM Reply   
We have a 360 but only turn it on to watch movies. Got into the rockband craze a few years ago but haven't used it for any gaming. With that said, how difficult are the COD games? I enjoy a good war game, but I'm not that great and hate a game where I can't even beat the first level. Someone gave me 'Rainbow Six: Vegas' a few years ago and I played it a good 4-5 hours, couldn't beat the first level, and gave up on it.

I used to play video games all the time growing up, Bond on N64, Mario on the original Nintendo, Halo on xbox....but I have been out of it for a while and I don't know if I just suck now or if the new games are much harder, or both. lol
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-17-2010, 5:01 AM Reply   
I picked it up and it's pretty cool. It's the first COD game that I have played and I'm impressed. I have never been a big fan of FPS on the council (I prefer the PC but mine is so outta date that it probably wouldn't play on mine). I'm getting into it but I suck, probably like 3 hours on easy and I think I'm on level 8 or so. joeSchmo542 on PSN if anybody wants some easy kills LOL.
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       11-17-2010, 9:12 AM Reply   
hey Parker, GT is vegas17dog I'll look for ya
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-17-2010, 9:54 AM Reply   
I really dig it. There have been a few times so far that I was "wowed" on some of the game effects. I have only been playing campaigns so far, havent done the online or zombie play yet.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-17-2010, 1:39 PM Reply   
I thought this thread was somthing about this picture'

My Bad
Attached Images

Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-17-2010, 6:02 PM Reply   
Ohhh thaaaat's rraaaacist...

It's more like this.
Attached Images

Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-18-2010, 9:56 AM Reply   
There is mature content in this comic... Although it's pretty much on par for what anyone who plays CoD online will hear within the first 30 seconds. Sorry Dave if this is too much.

I refuse to buy another CoD game until this one is super cheap. It's not worth my money or time right now... Plus Halo Reach is still better... The people are slightly more annoying, but yeah...
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-23-2010, 6:07 PM Reply   
After playing the new one I have one question.

What happened to the co-op campaign? My friend has it and his xbox isn't hooked up to the net, nor does he want it to be. 2 player zombies is cool, but exactly the same as last time.

World of War let you play through the campaign split screen and Black Ops doesn't. Lame.
Old    SamIngram            11-24-2010, 1:17 PM Reply   
I use to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and thought that game was pretty good, both online and otherwise. I then got into Battlefield 2. I bought COD:Black Ops and think it is probably the crappiest game ever and a step backwards from COD:MW2. Are those two games from the same company? Does the game get better as you unlock things?

IMO Battlefield 2 Bad Company is so much fun. You almost have to use teamwork on everything...
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-24-2010, 1:24 PM Reply   
I love love love Battlefield 2.... for the teamwork aspect too.

MW2 and Black Ops are from different companies.... Black ops is the same people that did World at War, MW2 is the people behind MW1

I like the new one though..... The selling point to me is that usually at school we would play and have to pass a controller around and take turns when online, where with this, my roomie and I can play split screen online.... much more fun IMO than playing with 15 strangers
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-19-2010, 10:18 PM Reply   
Anyone have cod black ops for the wii? I don't play vg's much but the wife found a controller for the wii that is more like the ps and xbox controllers and supposedly it works for cod??? I know the graphics won't be as good but anyone actually seen the quality?
Old     (dizzlestoy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2011, 1:55 PM Reply   
xbox 360
xxxxdizzlexxxx
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-05-2011, 6:44 PM Reply   
Kwake88
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-06-2011, 6:49 AM Reply   
I bought COD black opps for my boy for Xmas I tried the multiplayer once with him and know I can't put the controller down. This is the first COD that I have played I think it is a fun game even thow I get killed more than I kill. I struggle to get 5 kills and I see people get 20-30 kills, I must need more practice.

roughwakesetter
Old    alanp            01-06-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
xbox live tag prsgtrman4cww

on another note i played live on the playstation 3 and the caliber of players isnt nearly close to what plays on xbox live. i thought that was interesting.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-10-2011, 10:00 AM Reply   
360 tag
SinCity007

Love the wager matches and especially gun game. Play them quite a bit more than the standard multi modes.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-10-2011, 10:12 AM Reply   
Black Ops is a cool game,but.......Dead Space 2 comes out at the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1