Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-12-2006, 10:00 PM Reply   
I will be heading off to grad school in WV, it will be hard to leave my crew in San Diego, but I hope to continue to ride and meet more fun people. If you wakesurf, even better.
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-15-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
Hey Jessica Im from W.V. sorry though I cant give you a pull Im now in Florida, but I know a couple of people and I will contact them for you.So San Diego to W.V. you are in for a culture shock.I did the opposite I graduated and went to Los Angeles.Well I'll try for you if not good luck and just keep an open mind..
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-20-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
Hey Duffy,

It is good to hear from you. I am super scared to move to W.V, I hope to meet people with boats and get one myself very soon. Let me know what you hear.

Best Regards,

Jessica
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-21-2006, 8:25 AM Reply   
i can vouch for jessica (we miss you !!) give a holler when you come back down..

congrats on boardstock !!! for those who dont know. jessica took 1st place in womens wakesurfing..

btw, which shoreline were you riding when you were here ? was it the 5'6" pin tail or diamond tail ?
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-23-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
Hey Mike,

Thank you for the vouch, you could have left out the whole winning thing, but I apreciate you trying to help me out. To answer your question, I rode the 5'6" diamond tail...which is the same board you seemed to like.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-23-2006, 9:26 AM Reply   
i really miss it... oh and you too :-)))

congrats again and let us know when you head back down to so-cal...
Old     (verruckt32)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-28-2006, 2:04 PM Reply   
Hey Jessica,
WV is not so bad. I am from Pittsburgh originally and my brother went to WVU. I love it down there. It is a beautiful area. Culutre shock for you, yes, but beautiful area. Cheat Lake is only 10 minutes from campus and there are a good number of people that ride there. Check out Coopers Rock while you are there, and do some rock climbing. I have a friend who has a boat at Cheat. I will see if I can get you down there with them. Good luck at WV, I think you will like it.