Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-16-2008, 3:54 PM Reply   
If you are interested in saving on road tax on your fuel in Washington here is the form you need to set up your account: http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/442071.pdf

It may not have been worth it in years past but right now every penny counts.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       06-16-2008, 6:20 PM Reply   
hate n pain , I owe you at least one free pull. I have been up my acct. a$$ for this for 2 years and all i get is i havent herd of it. maybe its time for a new acct. THANKS..
Old     (montana_sanger)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-16-2008, 7:24 PM Reply   
Couldn't help but notice the box under logging, I'm glad to see they finally pay you guys over there for that.
Old     (lavinder)      Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Gig Harbor, WA       06-16-2008, 7:37 PM Reply   
Don't get too excited about the Reefer discount. Apparently they have this whole other definition.
Old     (morewaves)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-17-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
Has anyone successfully received a credit?

I noticed that the form says "All fuel receipts showing the number of gallons received and the taxes paid."

When I look at the receipt I get from the pump (from a Chevron station) it only shows gallons and total amount paid (it doesn't show specific amount of taxes paid). Does anyone know if I need a more detailed receipt in order to file a claim?
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2008, 1:48 PM Reply   
I've gotten several checks back. I fill out the gallons received & leave the taxes paid column blank. The check stub I get back shows how much is tax being refunded.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-17-2008, 1:53 PM Reply   
ditto. for 2 years now.
Old     (peachman)      Join Date: May 2004       06-17-2008, 2:00 PM Reply   
I've done the same for several years. Every year I get something back. Depending on the amount of fuel you use. Generally it's a check for $50.00 to $75.00. I save my receipts throught the season and send them all in around October. Since fuel is so high, I probably won't use as much, but anything back is better than nothing.

JT
Old     (peachman)      Join Date: May 2004       06-17-2008, 2:02 PM Reply   
Morewaves,

They figure out the amount of tax you paid based on the number of gallons you use.

JT
Old     (morewaves)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-17-2008, 2:04 PM Reply   
Awesome! Thanks everybody!