Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (ksilva)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-16-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
I have a 2008 Malibu VLX.
I currently have the stock set up of 4 Rockford Fosgate 6.5’s. I ordered 4 more of the same 6.5’s to match to be placed in the front bow and rear of the boat.
I purchased an ARC Audio amp to run all interior speakers and the sub.
I am looking to place the sub under the driver’s seat. All subs I see are firing out towards the driver. I would like to have the sub hidden and not showing at all.
Does anyone have any pictures of a set up like this?
Does anyone know how much room is under the driver’s area?
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-16-2009, 2:19 PM Reply   
I am a big fan of the SKM10 Sealed Loaded Box. They fit under most seats. I have 2 in my boat and it sounds great. NO WOOD.
Upload
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-16-2009, 5:12 PM Reply   
Does you're boat have a heater?

We built a box for a Wet Sounds XS-12 today to go into an 08 23LSV with a heater. The box had to be sealed because of depth issues, but when it's done, you shouldn't be able to see the sub. The sub will fire forward, but the flush panel will be spaced out and the sub will have grill cloth over it.

There's a few pics on www.wetsounds.com in the gallery of what I'm talking about.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-16-2009, 7:44 PM Reply   
That will be a nice set up John.
Old     (ksilva)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-17-2009, 12:23 PM Reply   
Sick... How much do we have with the heater there?
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-17-2009, 8:55 PM Reply   
there is alot of pics for malibu subs on this site. i gotta give it to the guys sub i saw here. which is why i did it his way.
Upload
Upload
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-18-2009, 7:13 AM Reply   
Looks good Danny.
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-18-2009, 7:45 AM Reply   
here is the one i took and ran with but aslo liked this one also from this site.

Upload
Upload
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-18-2009, 7:45 AM Reply   
here is the one i took and ran with but aslo liked this one also from this site.