Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-13-2010, 9:23 PM Reply   
last year july 11th was the first time any of us ever surfed behind the boat ....... chris on a hyperlite landlock behind our sanger with no weight ...... july 12th i bought our first board and my first 440#lb sac off craigs list ...... maybe a couple days after that our first sacs from cal marine

we just hit our 1 year surfing at the same lake we started at ....... have met so many wonderful people ...... starting with robert and his wonderfull family at wake 9, dennis who let me use the first board i could let go of the rope on, the walkers who gave us a great show and let us see what was possible to do behind the boat

today chris is really starting to take off with his wakesurfing, laura can almost land a 3 and get air under the board, catie is a perfect example of this sport being a great family sport and being a great equalizer of kids of all talents, she is even now trying to do a 3, me ive lost over 30lbs and have yet to pull off my first complete 3 but its any day now ( i hope )

its been a great year with great friends and a ton of fun with alot of different people and the fun continues on and on and on!!