Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                08-10-2003, 2:35 PM Reply   
hi guys
I am doint quit well huge tantrum each time and now I would like to place an horizontal rotaion around the rope while doing it, sounds to be a 360 inside the tantrum but do not know the name of that trick. Doas any one can hlep me how to start in that?

thnks and rgards from france
Old                08-10-2003, 2:53 PM Reply   
I believe you are talking about a whirlybird. Not an easy trick... but really sweet looking!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-10-2003, 10:34 PM Reply   
depends how you do it - if you do a tantrum and throw a bs 3 with an overhead rotation (no handle-pass), that's a whirlybird.

if you do the tantrum with a bs3 handle-passed, that's a moby dick.

if you do the tantrum and then a backside 3, as erik ruck has been, some folks argue that's a different trick, but no one's named it yet.

if you do the tantrum and then a frontside 3, you're also doing a trick that hasn't been named yet and supposedly has only recently been landed.

good luck if you can do this. can you do tantrums to blind or tantrums to fakie yet? i'd try those first if i were you...and definitely have a video camera handy so we can see it!