Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (carter134)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-10-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
check out this edit from my summer !

Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-10-2013, 10:24 PM Reply   
put on a life jacket...
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       01-16-2013, 8:40 AM Reply   
no Doubt- I think WW ought to BAN these videos with riders not wearing Life jackets unless they are well-known pros. Just promotes bad behavior and there's a tom of young people on this site that will copy this stuff.
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2013, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by will5150 View Post
no Doubt- I think WW ought to BAN these videos with riders not wearing Life jackets unless they are well-known pros. Just promotes bad behavior and there's a tom of young people on this site that will copy this stuff.
why should well known pros be an exemption...there is no excuse for not wearing some kind of vest either a compvest or CGA either one is better than nothing. Anything could go wrong at any time

NO EXCUSE
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       01-16-2013, 2:06 PM Reply   
I ride with Harrison quite frequently... Kid always wears a vest weather it is under a t-shirt or not....

pretty sure there are only like 4 shots of him not... maybe he forgot a vest at home when he came over to my place to ride... im 6'2 220 lbs... and hes 5'5 150 pounds... next time after he drives 2 hours to ride... ill make sure to say sorry bud you cant ride unless you where my massive vest...

who really cares if they where a vest or not... its not your life is it? i dont wear my seat belt... dont preach to me about doing it... cause i won't...
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2013, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveronix199 View Post
i ride with harrison quite frequently... Kid always wears a vest weather it is under a t-shirt or not....

Pretty sure there are only like 4 shots of him not... Maybe he forgot a vest at home when he came over to my place to ride... Im 6'2 220 lbs... And hes 5'5 150 pounds... Next time after he drives 2 hours to ride... Ill make sure to say sorry bud you cant ride unless you where my massive vest...

Who really cares if they where a vest or not... Its not your life is it? I dont wear my seat belt... Dont preach to me about doing it... Cause i won't...
man you are so cool
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2013, 2:36 PM Reply   
lol
Attached Images

Old     (carter134)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-16-2013, 5:22 PM Reply   
i am wearing a life jacket in every single shot except for 3 and if you looked they are the same all from the same set. maybe if you thought about it youd realize out of the 15- 20 sets i filmed in im not wearing a vest in one. i put a tee shirt on over my vest because i promotes my sponsors better. so I'm sorry if its such a big deal that decided not to wear a vest in one set. and it was a fun set where i was just messing around doing some 180's so its not a big deal.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-22-2013, 11:27 AM Reply   
Ask Chad Sharpe about wearing a life vest.....just sayin...........
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-22-2013, 1:19 PM Reply   
"... Just a fun set messing around doing 180s n stuff..."
Tell that to Cory kraut, oh wait ya can't, he died going down on a simple fun toe 3(correct me if I'm wrong on that trick, but I know it was for sure something simple that is typically a no brainer) while riding without a vest.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       01-24-2013, 7:12 AM Reply   
Pro shouldn't be exempt- didn't mean to imply that- but usually there are 2-3 other chase/film boats riding with the pros many times right next to them. All I am saying is the average joe rider doesn't get have the luxury of having 10-15 spotters following him in 2-3 boats- I don't even like people on my boat riding in comp vests. I have one- wear it under my dry suit and that's it. I have almost drowned crashing on an overrotated backroll that punched me in the gut on landing while wearing the comp vest- almost ZERO bouyancy unless the board is under me - which it definitley was not on this crash. Since then, CGA only for me.