Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old    walt            02-11-2004, 4:55 PM Reply   
How does the B-52 compare to the MC and Nauti ?
I have a friend telling Me that it's the best Wakeboard boat made. I know very little about this boat except that it has a two speed tranny and I herd a local boat dealer say the wake sucked. I find it hard to believe it is the premier wakeboard boat on the market !
Old    hyperryd            02-11-2004, 5:01 PM Reply   
Here we go....
Old    walt            02-11-2004, 5:05 PM Reply   
Well how do you like yours John ?
Old    hyperryd            02-11-2004, 5:16 PM Reply   
I love it. The quality top notch. The wake is sweet. The two-speed is just what the doctor ordered when loaded heavy and I have a great dealer. The MB has one of the best warranties on the market. MB is not a mass producer, they only build about 300 boats a year and they pay alot of attention to the details. Is there a perfect boat for everyone? No. I just hate it when people get all stirred up comparing great boats to eachother and start bashing on the other guy. There are a lot of great boats. I say go test drive an MB with a two speed and go test drive the other top brands and make an educated decision according to your personal needs, not some of the heavy opinions you might get. My decision fit me perfectly and I am very happy with my boat. I would buy it exactly the same again.
Old    walt            02-11-2004, 5:34 PM Reply   
I'm not looking to stir things up I just don't know jack about the B-52 and I thought it was a pretty bold and possibly ignorant statement that My friend made.
I'm just looking for input from a few people like yourself (good or Bad) about the B-52.
I can understand your reaction to the question after what you went through on one of your post last year.