Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (mark0157)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-24-2008, 8:00 PM Reply   
vs. Ronix Dahlia.

Anyone have any opinions on these 3 boards?

Thx
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-24-2008, 11:15 PM Reply   
I made a Jett review comparing it to some other boards, look in the past discussions here in the Girls who ride section.
Old    wakejjboard12            08-25-2008, 7:07 AM Reply   
depends on your style really... what are you coming from and what are you looking for in a board?
Old    wakejjboard12            08-25-2008, 7:11 AM Reply   
the rocker on these 3 boards are REALLY different...

Melissa- agr. cont
Dahlia- hybrid cont
Jett- progressive 3-stage

they are gonna all ride different... so like i said it depends on what you are comfortable with and what you hope to get out of the board.
Old     (mark0157)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-26-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
I currently ride a Blindside Flower w/ Liquid Force Prima bindings. I love the bindings, but feel that I have outgrown the board.
Old    wakejjboard12            08-27-2008, 9:31 AM Reply   
since the bs flower has a continuos rocker i would recommend the melissa or the dahlia. won't be as hard to adjust to a new board if you stay with the same rocker line or something similar. i've heard really good things about both of these boards.
Old     (wakinali)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-03-2008, 3:16 PM Reply   
Mark0157 - If you are looking for a new board I see you live in Minneapolis - go to The House in Little Canada and talk to Shawn B. He will find you the perfect board - tell him Hi from me too!