Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (silverwake)      Join Date: May 2007       10-19-2007, 4:55 AM Reply   
For anyone who's seen the new Centurion site, what are your opinions on the new 360 degree tour function that you can get to after you click on one of the model series?
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-19-2007, 5:18 AM Reply   
I like the 360 tour. Much better than the still pics. Love that Avalanche!!!
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-19-2007, 5:55 AM Reply   
It would be nice if the specs for each model were more accessible online.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2007, 6:02 AM Reply   
It still says that those are the 2007 models. Anyone know when the site will be updated?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-19-2007, 6:46 AM Reply   
They are in the process of updating the site daily. I would guess that it will be 100% in the next few weeks.

I think it is awesome. Centurion is really stepping up their game. The changes in just the last two years are incredible.....Expect even more for 08.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-19-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
It's about time they made a decent website. Maybe they will follow suit and make a brochure that isn't a complete waste of paper. Their brochure and website were completely worthless last year. I want to see some more info on the new falcon and falcon V.
Old     (silverwake)      Join Date: May 2007       10-19-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
yeah, from what I'm hearing, there are a lot of people who are waiting to hear more about the Falcons.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-19-2007, 2:13 PM Reply   
From what I can see the web site has improved over the last year. Good to see the improvements.