Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-23-2009, 6:57 AM Reply   
Sorry for the triple post guys, but I have another update.

Right now I'm studying for an exam in my Intro to Film class (which despite previous thoughts, the textbook is actually a really good read... should have been reading it before now...). Once I have that finished around 1 today, I'm going to take the envelopes that I have packaged up (around 15-16, to the post office and send those out. I have to get more ink for my printer so that I can finish up printing out the DVD covers, get those cut up, and then put into the DVDs. Once I have that done, and all of the labels on the DVDs, I'll finish packaging the videos and will send more out tomorrow. Hopefully I can have the vast majority of the videos sent out by Wednesday, with only the late orders left over to send out.

I have the entire first page of orders finished (read: ready to ship/shipped out), so that means about 40 people on just that page will have their copies of the video by the end of the week, if they don't already. Everyone who ordered 3 should have gotten their DVDs. If you haven't, PM me and let me know, and I'll see what happened. The possibility exists that I may have put the wrong zip code on the shipping label, so we'll check that out.

Other than that, I'm very close to having all of your orders out. Sorry about the delays, I was trying to get all of the videos out before March so that you guys would have new videos to watch since no professional ones were released here during the winter, save for Funboots I believe, and that was a wakeskating video.

I hope everyone who has a copy so far enjoys it, and that it has been watched more than once, since generally if you enjoyed it enough to watch it more than one time, I did something right.

If you did like it, you can look forward to another VT Wake production next year, where we have a bunch of new riders, as well as some more Smith Mountain Lake locals to put into the video. It's going to be longer than this one, and is going to have a ton of footage. I also promise that the camera will be less shaky this time, and that there will be more slider stuff.