Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Hawleywood)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-11-2013, 2:49 PM Reply   
I have two condo's in Tampa (I'm currently living in one) with access to lake Magdalane a 250 acre ski/wakeboard lake with a slalom course. We have a pretty good group that get out on the lake a few times a week to board, surf, ski, barefoot, hydrofoil or whatever else we can come up with. Bring your boat or gas money and hop in with the rest of us. Message me for pictures or more info. $1050 a month. Water, boat ramp, pool access, fitness center and laundry room included.
Old     (skyebluerose)      Join Date: May 2011       09-13-2013, 11:48 AM Reply   
Hey whats your name, who do you ride with? Would you be interesed in selling the condo? i live to wakeboard and want to get a place on a lake there... maybe I can come ride with ya! I will be in town Oct 3-8th.
thanks
Melissa
Old     (RideGull)      Join Date: Apr 2012       09-13-2013, 1:44 PM Reply   
I'm interested. Is there any kind of boat storage?
Old     (mccormickscablepark)      Join Date: Jun 2013       09-13-2013, 7:54 PM Reply   
Whats up Ryan & Melissa! Its Matt...its a private gem here in Tampa and to add to his post, here's a photo from tonight of the lake...has very little boat traffic on the lake as most boats sit on their lifts and stay put.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379127253.251553.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  47.7 KB

Last edited by mccormickscablepark; 09-13-2013 at 8:00 PM.
Old     (mccormickscablepark)      Join Date: Jun 2013       09-13-2013, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideGull View Post
I'm interested. Is there any kind of boat storage?
Has on-site boat trailer parking & private ramp. Gated community
Old     (RideGull)      Join Date: Apr 2012       09-14-2013, 10:51 AM Reply   
Looks awesome! Could you send me some pictures and maybe some more info? I'll be down there in a week or 2 (I live in MN right now) and would love to see the place!