Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (zak_winkler)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-26-2009, 7:56 PM Reply   
McLaughlins Rv and Marine new store opening in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. Brand new pro shop just built along with a new show room for boats MasterCraft and Moombaas. Grand opening will be the second half on may. but stop in whenever and say hi. Pick out your new gear.

12111 US Highway 59, Detroit Lakes MN 56501

http://www.fundealer.com/
http://www.funoutfitters.com/

Upload
Upload
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-27-2009, 8:28 AM Reply   
Congrats and good luck. How is the scene out there?
Old     (peterslc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-27-2009, 1:35 PM Reply   
Nice, my cousin will be stoked! They have a cottage and SAN 220 on Little Detroit. I'll have to check it out when i'm back for the Fest.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       04-27-2009, 2:04 PM Reply   
...pretty! :-)
Old     (h2oproaccessories)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-27-2009, 2:30 PM Reply   
nice shop! are you guys going to sell boat accessories?
Old     (h2oproaccessories)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-27-2009, 2:31 PM Reply   
i probably should have looked at the site before I asked that question.
Old     (zak_winkler)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-27-2009, 5:19 PM Reply   
thanks alot mikey hopefully it will get the ball rollin a little more its one of the first shops like this out there, and the scene isnt bad i its gettin bigger and bigger which is nice, just started sellin new lines of wakesurfers.

Sweet lp you will for sure have to check it out tell your cousin about it tell him to come see me

H20pro ya we do sell boat accessories this is just a proshop that is opening now this year otherwise mclaughlins has been selling a few boards and gear on the side last how many years but regular they are a big boat dealer to.
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-27-2009, 7:12 PM Reply   
You guys blowing out any KLIM now?
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-27-2009, 7:20 PM Reply   
Will you be demoing boards/bindings?

What lakes do you guys ride?
I'm a hour or so north west of DL.
Old     (zak_winkler)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-28-2009, 5:11 AM Reply   
Hey ethan where you at?? Fargo? I ride on fish/pelican, my buddy jesse rides by fergus and there is a bunch of lakes in the area that a awesome lakes. but ya we will be having a few demo days where you can ride all the stuff and i could probly get a demo for you if you needed anything let me know ill try to help you out