Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-29-2004, 2:12 PM Reply   
Hey everyone i've been just chillin and working just waiting for the water to warm up cause i can't ride on the weekdays, getting my LF order ready and getting the boat ready for the first run(I know but hey i'm seasonal) I raced my first Moto-X race in 13 years yesterday and it was really windy, well the wind caught me and i had to put my foot down and when i did it my knee popped pretty bad. I don't see the Dr. till tomorrow but it's really swollen and i am fearing the worst It seems as though i won't be doing any riding soon, but i will make sure to make myself available as a third as our weekend riding starts to open up. Hope to see you out on the water

(Message edited by wakeripper on March 29, 2004)
Old    cmm83            03-29-2004, 2:15 PM Reply   
I feel for ya man, I just hurt my foot/ankle 2 Sunday's ago. Hope you recover fast!
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-29-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
Man I read that on proride Randy that sucks! I'd hate to say it but if you heard a pop......

We may ride Starwest Friday.

Again, that sucks. Sorry to hear it.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-29-2004, 2:59 PM Reply   
if it wasnt for injury we would have no excuse not to ride.... hope you recover fast
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       03-29-2004, 3:43 PM Reply   
Hey Randy, I went out riding a few weeks ago and tweaked my knee. I heard a pop, but the doctor didn't think I tore my ACL or anything... So hopefully she was right, and you didn't injure anything too major like that.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-29-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
You know what ALee i was thinking the same thing maybe it will be a blessing in disguise as i have been thinking i need to take a break for awhile and i was going to after that race well it's now a forced vacation. everyone cross your fingers 10:30 am tomorrow i'll find out hopefully and the way it hurts and is swollen i think it might be an MCL but hey what do i know
Old    buttacup            03-29-2004, 6:48 PM Reply   
Awww Randy, hope you feel better!
Old    hyperlitemike            03-29-2004, 6:59 PM Reply   
good luck best of wishes
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-29-2004, 7:27 PM Reply   
That stinks!! I hope you recover soon!!

(Message edited by wakepaula on March 29, 2004)
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-29-2004, 9:58 PM Reply   
Whats with everyone getting injured?

Randy that sucks man. I hope you didn't tear anything. Have a speedy recovery bro.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-30-2004, 6:04 PM Reply   
Thanks everyone i really appreciate it, Hey Kristian is it warming up over there yet?

I went to the Dr. today and he is getting a referal to an Orthopedic and it doesn't sound good, so it looks like an MRI later this week. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed but we'll see
Old     (zigzagsd)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-30-2004, 9:56 PM Reply   
good luck brutha! we're hoping for the best.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-30-2004, 10:01 PM Reply   
Randy, I don't know if its warming up or not, the weather is teasing me. It'll be warm for a few days, then cold again, then warm, then cold (you get the idea). But I still ride a little, I have my shorty to keep me warm.
Let us know whats the outcome of the MRI.
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-30-2004, 10:28 PM Reply   
Good luck to you. I hope it's not bad.