Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-29-2013, 3:57 AM Reply   
Any suggestions on a boat lift,with canopy for a supra sa?
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-29-2013, 6:29 AM Reply   
What size are you needing? We have a 5000 lbs for our 20 footer, so i am guessing you need a heavier one.
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-29-2013, 8:22 AM Reply   
I think that would b ok. But if bigger was not much more would go bigger. When they redo the 24 footer I will b getting that one. Wouldn't wana buy a new lift!
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-29-2013, 12:08 PM Reply   
I had an RZR on a 5000 lb. If I remember you have a new Supra SA, I'm guessing your going to need bigger than 5000. RZR has a listed weight of 3200 and a tested weight of 4000+ lbs in lake form. Whats the Supra weigh? Probably need to add 5-600 lbs minimum for lake form. Better yet run it across a scale.

We have a Walks on Water brand. They were right at $5K with aluminum inboard bunks(24 inch legs) thats just base lift. Canopy is like $1900 more, wheel kit is $500 for 2 wheels, side boards are close to $500 and electric winch is $800(110v no remote)-$1400(24V solar charger with remote). They get expensive fast. From what we saw they(this brand) are on the inexpensive side. You can easily spend way more on a Floe, Beach King, Shoremaster..etc.
Old     (bobbysky)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-29-2013, 12:24 PM Reply   
I have a sunstream lift that's 6600lbs with a 24' canopy that would probably be perfect for that boat. Don't forget gear, gas, etc.. when figuring for a lift. Don't just count on dry weight. But I've lifted a g23 up on it no problem so I think it should lift a SA no problemo. Oh and hydraulic lifts are far superior to cable manual or electric style lifts. And if you can only use a floating lift I believe sunstream makes those as well.