Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (PAE)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-02-2010, 5:23 AM Reply   
This is a time lapse that I put together while down at Lake Powell. I used the interval timer on my Nikon D5000 - 30 second interval for 200 exposures. I have a nice weighted down tripod and put this together on imovie. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlhN1br_Prw
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-20-2010, 12:19 AM Reply   
Cool little vid. I've been wanting to make a time lapse video of our cross country trip but found out my current camera won't support it!

Any good ideas for cheap digital camera that does time lapse? Was leaning towards the pentax optio w80
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-20-2010, 8:20 AM Reply   
Here's one I did of the sunrise over our Malibu. A little breezy, but it still looks pretty cool...

Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-20-2010, 9:24 AM Reply   
Cool vid Dave, what Interval did you shoot it at? I like how you can see the ducks wake as it swims and its not all chopped up!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-20-2010, 9:34 AM Reply   
That was shot with my video camera and then I just sped it up with software. I think the original was 60 fps.