Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-03-2009, 9:46 AM Reply   
Sorry I didn't get any pics of anything but pro. I had other responsibilities though, and that was really the only time I could shoot. I did get a couple of practice on Friday. Eric at ShastaLake.com will have some up soon I'm sure.
Bryson Hancock (practice)
Upload
Jim Aikins (practice)
Upload
Raequel
Upload
Danni
Upload
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-03-2009, 9:48 AM Reply   
Shawna
Upload
Josh
Upload
The Boat Crew
Upload
Shawna
Upload
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-03-2009, 9:51 AM Reply   
Local Urchins
Upload
Jake
Upload
Danny
Upload
Justin
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-03-2009, 9:51 AM Reply   
nice!
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-03-2009, 9:56 AM Reply   
We had a great weekend. Jake Weaver killed it on the spins all weekend landing a back 5 and a toe 7 both days. All of the pro riders rode very well putting on a great exhibition for the fans. The outlaw guys are stepping it up too. The Masters Open is very fun to watch. Those guys are my heroes! Thanks to all who came out and supported the event. See you Labor Day Weekend!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-03-2009, 10:55 AM Reply   
Peter, nice shots! Were you shooting with the Bushawk?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2009, 1:35 PM Reply   
Nice pics. How did the Masters Open guys do? Sorry I couldn't make it up Peter, it was real short notice for me to get away.
Old     (peterd)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-03-2009, 10:13 PM Reply   
In Masters Open, Mark Holcomb (I think that is his name... the off axis guy who throws it huge), followed by Squid then me, not sure who was 4th. Jim Aikin took a slam on Saturday (concussion, rehurt already ailing shoulder). Lets prey for speedy recovery on the shoulder. His head was already messed up so its not much worse for the wear (kidding there Jimbo).

On Sunday, Squid took 1st, I took second. We lost some compadres, unfortunately, so it was just the 2 of us.

Great Weekend Overall... By all accounts the largest turnout for any event ever at Villa Lagos. The shoreline was packed on Saturday with motor homes and camppers lining the entire wakebaord lake, unusual number of spectators and riders. Great wakebaording vibe!
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-04-2009, 8:14 AM Reply   
I had a great time this weekend meeting so many new people. I have been going to Villa Lagos for many years this by far was the most people that I have seen at this lake. There was campers in tents on the back lawn area. I can't wait until the last event of the year on September 5th and 6th. Raequel was so close on a TS7 just popped the handle and Jake Weaver, TSBS 3, HSBS 5, TS 7 in his pass and still got beat. Good riding by all.

Brandon, I know it was late notice, but plan ahead for the last stop and make the road trip, you will have a good time. Mexican food and margaritas :-)
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-04-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
Chuck, Brandon dosen't drink, can I have his Margs Sounds like everyone had a great time as always. Stucky said hey.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-04-2009, 9:44 AM Reply   
I know brandon does eat mexican food though. Randy, you know you can have as many as you like.

There where lots of cameras. Any more pics? I want to see some from the team challenge and the chefs doing their thing.
Old     (beckycarter)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-04-2009, 9:49 AM Reply   
I had a great time Saturday evening and Sunday! Lots of great riders out... It was good to see everyone again.
Old     (2lilwakeboarders)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-04-2009, 10:39 AM Reply   
Here are few pictures. Thanks to everyone that helped put on a weekend.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (2lilwakeboarders)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-04-2009, 10:43 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (2lilwakeboarders)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-04-2009, 10:45 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-04-2009, 3:03 PM Reply   
Looks like fun, guys.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-05-2009, 9:34 AM Reply   
I am looking forward to seeing if anybody got a shot of West Coast Camp boys covered in whip cream. It was funnier than all get out.

I pics Jason, Ty looks like a pro on the rails.
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-05-2009, 2:40 PM Reply   
Had a blast Sunday! You guys do an awesome job and the energy, vibe, and community feel is what this sport is all about. Thanks for the invite!
Old     (skatemen)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-06-2009, 2:58 PM Reply   
Chuck had a great time Sunday. We will be out in force on the 5'th & 6'th.