Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (mpfiste2)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-09-2012, 9:33 AM Reply   
Did anybody recently buy a pair of size 9 Company Vandalls on the SnowDealsNow site and wish they had ordered a 10. I didn't follow the advice in previous forums and ordered the 10's. They are a little looser than I would prefer and I would be willing to trade somebody if their 9's were too tight. I have ridden them twice and they are in perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested. The boots are great and I definitely want to keep rockin Vandalls.
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-09-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
I bought 11s because my feet are 10.5 wides and they're loose on me a little more than I'd like. Threw some socks on and that fixed it though. I felt lame at first but after getting in the water it felt just like a snowboarding boot with socks on, and the response was much better.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-09-2012, 11:18 AM Reply   
Their ebay ad says that theyll take back boots and pay shipping for any reason. I just ordeded 9's and wear a 9.5 but I ordered the 2009's. may have those to trade lol if they don't run alil big but they aren't the pros
Old     (bkillgore)      Join Date: May 2010       07-09-2012, 5:58 PM Reply   
What size shoe do you wear mark? I wear a 10 shoe and was going to order a pair of 10 vandalls being they dont have any 9's left.How loose are they are your feet?
Old     (mpfiste2)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-09-2012, 7:52 PM Reply   
They aren't super loose, but I am coming from a pair of CWB Answers where I could really lock in. The toe box seems a little wide and I get a little bit of heel lift. I can cinch them down pretty well but I think I would be happier with a smaller size. I think if you have a wide size 10 you will be OK, my foot is a little on the narrow side. The bindings are sweet though.