Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-11-2009, 9:02 PM Reply   
Hey guys. I have a 2005 centurion that my shop took in trade that I will be using for the summer. It doesn't have a cruise system on it right now. My question is do i spend the money and install a Perfect Pass system on it for the summer and sell it with the boat or take it back out and sell it on ebay for way cheap or just throttle it all summer. Threw my shop I get it all for dealer cost so I could just sell it and give someone a hell of a deal and still not be out any money. Perfect Pass has a RPM basic cruise that you have to push a button everytime you pull up a boarder and get to your desired speed for about half of what the Wakeboard Pro sales for. I'm just not totally sure if I should spend the money and do it or not. There are also a CC 220 and a Epic that I will be riding behind threw the summer so the Centurion wouldn't be used every day I ride(5 days a week). Maybe used 2 days. Just trying to see what other people would do. oooo and does any know of any other type of cruise system out there that might cost less than Perfect Pass that I might want to look into. Thanks.