Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (kempogoju_ross)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-31-2006, 3:43 PM Reply   
I would like to hear opinions on byerly boards as I may buy one.....HELP
Old     (bonz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-31-2006, 4:27 PM Reply   
i love mine its super responsive and pops so big its scary the first time you ride it. it creates alot of speed in a short distance and is the fastest three stage i'v rode. when i demoed i wanted a board that had the speed of a continious rocker but the buck of a 3-stage ; i found that in no other board besides the byerly
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-31-2006, 4:51 PM Reply   
get the 03 dna if you can find one. I like them all but the newer ones are a little grippy for me. Lots of pop.
Old    wakebmxer            07-31-2006, 4:54 PM Reply   
they were good until they put the can opener corners on it. I crushed through the wake on toeside and the flow things sucked me down. They old ones are good.
Old     (bonz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-31-2006, 5:00 PM Reply   
mine is an 05 and i love it

my favorite thing is no matter how hard i edge into the wake the edge wont slip out which was a problem on my old board and its very effortless to build a strong edge with alot of line tension

buttery soft landings and doesnt slip out any

(Message edited by bonz on July 31, 2006)