Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    daniel_g_smith            09-14-2004, 3:59 PM Reply   
Ok so i already asked about the temet but this is something else im thinking about

i hear this board is sweet but i also heard that its kinda slick if your not just cutting all the time and i was wondering if i would like this board even though everytime i go i dont cut all that hard all the time
Old    spinsir            09-14-2004, 4:33 PM Reply   
i have an 04 Parks DNA 143, it has the abrupt 3-stage rocker so it has a big flat spot in the center of the board and it can be slick but i love it. if i can ride it anyone can ride it, now whether you like it or not is another question. i have no problem with it and it doesn't really require a hard cut but it will throw you on the setup if you aren't used to that type of rocker. i say demo one if you can. maybe also consider a HL Premier model if you like a more subtle rocker type.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-14-2004, 4:37 PM Reply   
Parks is a hit and miss with people. Some love it, others hate it... I hated it... I reccomend to demo before you buy that board
Old    daniel_g_smith            09-14-2004, 4:40 PM Reply   
Ok thanks i might just get the preimer my brother has a 2004 and i might get the 2005 but if anyone would like to try to talk me into buying a parks ill listen
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-14-2004, 5:37 PM Reply   
boards i would looking into are the CWB absolute, gonzalos board, or harris randy board, lf team board... all great boards
Old     (jwb)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-14-2004, 7:21 PM Reply   
i have an 03 parks which is basically the same thing...
i absolutly love it but i agree with what was said earlier...it is a hit and miss