Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-21-2007, 9:09 AM Reply   
After getting gun shy about Magic Eraser and a “drive by” post from someone from Skiers Choice stating that it would remove the protective coating on the vinyl, but giving no alternative….I decided to go a different way.

I cleaned all my vinyl with 303 cleaner and a med/soft brush and was VERY impressed with the results. I had stated with my original post on April 25th related to Magic Eraser that my seats were not that dirty, but I was drawn to the posts saying how M.E. made boat owners seats look new again.

Well, I found out how dirty my vinyl really was. It was like night and day putting a seat that had been cleaned next to one that had not(actually even took pictures, but don’t have them at work). It was also apparent that we spend far more time in the cockpit as opposed to the bow.

Anyway, I guess the point of this post was to give props to 303 cleaner. I was as impressed with the results as I have been with the protectant. In fact, it was a 303 weekend. Not only did I 303 clean….but then 303 protectant on everything but the windshield and carpet as always and then did the 303 fabric guard on my covers.