Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cccbebad)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-26-2013, 5:27 PM Reply   
Hey everyone, this time last year I purchased my SX195 Glastron for 4k. The motor and hull were in great shape besides needing some wet sanding, but the interior and floor was horrible as it sat for 5 years in the weather. Standard set up for a run about, open up front, two captain seats, and the rear bench seat. I decided when I did the interior I was going to take the left captain seat out and turn it into a bench like all the new wake board boats have.

The tower I was lucky enough to buy used off a wrecked boat, as well as the speakers all for $500. I have two amps and two 12's in the motor compartment. I am almost finished, next will be a swim platform for the girls to dance floor and I should be done! I just wanted to post some pics of my project as I am very happy with my final results and the small amount of money invested!
Attached Images

Old     (NickEspi)      Join Date: May 2013       05-27-2013, 12:16 AM Reply   
Wow, great job! I'd be interested in some finished interior pics.
Old     (cccbebad)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-27-2013, 4:26 AM Reply   
Once I leave the fire department this morning I will take some pics of the interior. Thank you so much, hopefully you are enjoying this Memorial day like I will be once this shift is over!
Old     (NickEspi)      Join Date: May 2013       05-27-2013, 5:01 AM Reply   
Unfortunately I'm in Lebanon right now for work. Missing the big water day but I should be able to make up for it when I get back.
Old     (cccbebad)      Join Date: Apr 2012       06-06-2013, 1:14 PM Reply   
Sorry took me so long to post pics of the interior. I have been busy with life... blahhh!!
Attached Images