Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (TripsJay)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-25-2012, 5:10 AM Reply   
Just bought a house on Forest Lake MN, closing on april 18th. been riding on the south side the last few years. I'm 28 and so is my wife. I am a airline captains so my days off are plentiful... Usualy week days in order to grab calmer water... I have a 2000 super air nautique 210, having a 2600 lb ballast system piped in this week along with a stargazer gps perfect pass. Hoping to find someone around to shred in the am with when my crew/wife are MIA...

Trips
Old     (Huth)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-25-2012, 8:06 AM Reply   
Justin,

I'll be working from home when I'm not out of the country. It will be a bit of a drive for me but I'm used to driving and I don't mind getting up early for good water... I'll get you my info when we get settled in Rochester. My wifes not really into wakeboarding so it would just be me.

Thanks for posting,

Greg
Old     (ferral)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-25-2012, 9:21 PM Reply   
Justin,

Let me know when you are ready to start going out. I live just south of you in Lino Lakes. I work from home so I have SOME flexibility in my hours, but early mornings and evenings would be best for me. Just moved here from CA and waiting for the lakes to thaw is KILLING me, used to riding year round

-Lou
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-02-2012, 10:29 AM Reply   
Damn Homey, congrats to you (and the wife) on the crib.

I used to ride Clear Lake quite a bit. Always holler, i'm always in for a morning off of work to shred butter.
Old     (TripsJay)      Join Date: Feb 2012       03-02-2012, 12:00 PM Reply   
sounds good Bryce... haven't seen you a bit, pm for my digits.. i thought you were a south sider like i was!!! be in touch..... as my schedules shaping out I'll have 2 straight weeks of in June, July, and August... plus the usual 3-4 days off a week the rest of the time... going to really get after it this year!! HA HA
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-04-2012, 7:18 AM Reply   
I'm jelly of your work schedule... sounds more awesome than a Monday-Friday, 8-5 office jockey.

Yes I am generally a south sider, but... some of my normal crew down here has new obligations... so not as much riding.

pm'd you
Old     (TimeToBeAWake)      Join Date: Jul 2011       04-05-2012, 8:35 AM Reply   
Congrats on the home. I have the day off tomorrow due to a floating holiday, I know it's only going to be 62deg F(but sunny) but if you are itching to go let me know. I live on Medicine Lake in the Condos on the south end. Our docks are empty so we would have place to tie up for awhile if needed. I miss not having my boat on the dock(03 Centurion Air Warrior) but after two kids we didn't use it enough.
Old     (jake651)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-14-2012, 10:50 AM Reply   
Justin - I take it you must be the one I see ripping on 2nd lake alot. I am on the southwest side of 2nd. There is a few of us that ride on FL so we should hook up, although by the looks of it you have some made skills compared to us. I am always looking for someone else to ride with.
I'll have stop by and say hi next time I 'm out. I have the all black supra if you see us out.
Later, Jake