Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-12-2012, 6:18 PM Reply   
Just an FYI, Demo day weekend at Navajo. I'll have the quiver there from 7-13 to 7-20....come see us. Smooth deep water = big R20 Wake for sure...camping on the colorado side just above 2 rivers marina.

boards include:

Souldcraft
Lakewake GROM 44
Inland surfer FLYBOY division (James walker).
Tripple X Slayer Pro
Shred Stixx Custom
Liquid Force DOM skim
CWD Ride and Tsunami

Come see WWS pimped out Tige R20 SURF for your self....
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       07-12-2012, 6:22 PM Reply   
Holy crap, something actually happening at my home lake!
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-18-2012, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
Holy crap, something actually happening at my home lake!
Haha. Seriously, I don't think I have ever seen anything on Navajo except when I make my once a year post in the give a pull section which never gets replied to.
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       07-18-2012, 7:09 AM Reply   
That's OK, we can keep the lake our little secret and have it all to ourselves, haha
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-18-2012, 7:39 AM Reply   
Seth, did you get a chance to meet up with Allan? If not, you should definitely try to!
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       07-18-2012, 8:06 AM Reply   
I didn't. I couldn't convince my crew to go to Navajo when they had McPhee on their minds. I'm sure I missed out big time.
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2012, 6:35 AM Reply   
Met some wonderful people down on and around Navajo Lake. Some are surfing but more are amazed at what we are doing behind the boat. Even the fisherman had thumbs up when they see Ben wireless....

Anyway, after all the demos and spreading the good word, we have been testing different setups on the R20. moving weight, speed and taps setting around on Wed with Ben surfing and "bam" we found this....

2 more days to go and things are crazy fun! Water is glass, lake is warm and the boat is full of gas.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 7:54 AM Reply   
Are you sure it was the thumbs up the fishermen were giving? I wish I would have seen this thread prior to the 13th and we would have cruised over to that arm of the lake. We tend to stay in the Pine arm most of the time.
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       07-19-2012, 10:51 AM Reply   
That's an awesome wave you have going there!
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2012, 5:28 PM Reply   
fun had today...

Old     (jagermeister)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-19-2012, 7:17 PM Reply   
Nice Dark Side Wake...
Old     (BrianB)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-22-2012, 7:49 PM Reply   
My dad lives 30 minutes from there in Pagosa! I would have planned a trip just to come ride with you guys if I had known sooner!

Great pics!
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-22-2012, 8:44 PM Reply   
sorry brain, I'll give more notice next trip!
Old     (cdtex14)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-24-2012, 1:47 PM Reply   
Whats up Allan, It was good talking to you the other day in the parking lot in Pagosa. Hope you didn't have to wait long to leave. ha. Hit me up if you ever make it down around Dallas. Our lakes aren't that pretty to look at but there is some good water to be had. Navajo is now on my list to visit soon!
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-24-2012, 5:32 PM Reply   
Back at y a cdtex14...let me know when you come back and we can try to link our dates...Nav will also be an aural trip for us, maybe more.