Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (rcorrell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-20-2012, 11:58 AM Reply   
I would like to clear up the discussion on the warranties. Tige' offers standard on all models except the R20, three year bow to stern parts and labor. 5 years on the touch screen 3 years parts and labor and 2 years parts only. 5 year hull gelcoat blister warranty. Life plus replacement warranty on the hull this replaces your boat in the case of a strucural hull failure and it is transferable to the second owner for a repair warranty.

And in additon we are the only company that offers 360 Service plus as standard on your purchase this includes all oil changes, transmission fluid and 2 impellers for the first three years. This is defined as any required service to keep warranty current and active and there is no limit on the hours, this could have value in the several thousands of dollars depending on the usage of your boat.

I wrote the Tige warranies after studying all of the other manufactures warranties and can confidently state Tige' offers the most secure hassel free ownership experiance in the industry.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at the factory.

Rick Correll