Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2005, 6:53 PM Reply   
Here is some pictures of the 05 Concrete give me your opinions on good or bad. You can see more at www.concrete-inl.com click on the japanese version the english isn't up yet.

Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2005, 6:57 PM Reply   

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2005, 7:00 PM Reply   
the green board looks like it has the same fin setup as the helix.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-15-2005, 6:22 AM Reply   
the bindings look like recycled LF...not that that is a bad thing.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-15-2005, 10:31 AM Reply   
I like it. Looks pretty good. I wouldn't mind trying some of that stuff out if it was in a shop around here.

The board material looks a little out of the norm. Almost looks P-Tex.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-15-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
The Bindings look legit.

The boards look like old molds. As I recall, they were reproducing a Motive, and a couple of other older molds.
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-15-2005, 1:48 PM Reply   
J I have not seen that must have been atleast 2 years ago, they have three molds the ultema (green) the krush (pink) and the meteor (white) Krush and ultema are our own shapes the meteor is the old d-up soul good all around board that Zucky our team rider loves since the days he rode for Nellie.
The bindings are soooooooooooo nice, super soft NO pressure points and NO break in period. They are full adjustable and on the lite side. I have a meeting with the boss he is flying in from Japan on Fathers Day so I will know more after the meeting. I plan on getting some product in the states by the end of the month, after that it will be avaiable to shops for demo and sale.
itch