Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    wildman240            11-11-2003, 5:45 PM Reply   
Hey guys I'm not sure if there is a post like this but searched and didn't find anything. Don't know if anyone has done this before but is kinda fun and helps. Have a post that just says your name and a picture you know so we kinda know who we are talking to and about and that way maybe we won't just pass by each other when we are out in the same area or something. Don't know just a thought did it on another online forum and helps. Let me know if you guys think it would be a good idea or not and I'll start a post or someone else can. Thanks Chris
Old    buttacup            11-11-2003, 5:46 PM Reply   
That's what profile pics are for.
Old    wildman240            11-11-2003, 5:48 PM Reply   
I know what you mean but sometimes people don't post pics of themselves and nice to open up one thread and see them all but. I understand what your saying just wondering. Thanks
Old    xtremebordgurl            11-11-2003, 8:48 PM Reply   
Good effort Chris! Excellent idea, I think all the people that are comfortable with having pics on a site have one in their profile, however, I say go for it anyway! Ya never know till you try!
Old    leggester            11-12-2003, 7:12 AM Reply   
I love it when this happens. Where's your pic Chris? Can't start a thread like this without kicking it off correctly.
Old    buttacup            11-12-2003, 9:25 AM Reply   
That was me being a smarta$$ but that's probably the reason why there is a spot for pics in the profiles. Hey you never know, after seeing some people post pics of themselves, you might regret asking them to have done it in the first place
Old    wildman240            11-12-2003, 9:37 AM Reply   
I understand I have pics just haven't gotten them up yet and was just trying to get everyone's thought on the idea first. No big deal thought just throwing out the idea. Oh yeah Lynsey you probably have a good point. HAHA
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-17-2003, 7:43 PM Reply   
Here's my family and i. A christmas card i was screwing around with but won't use.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-17-2003, 10:33 PM Reply   
wow - beautiful daughters jeremy. you're gonna have your hands full when they get older!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-18-2003, 5:47 AM Reply   
Thanks alot Chris. They're not going to get any older though. They already promised to stay this age forever, so i have that covered.
BTW Does anyone have surveillance equipment for sale!
Old    swass            11-18-2003, 6:05 AM Reply   
You are in deep, deep, doo doo.
Old    awlang            11-18-2003, 7:15 AM Reply   
This is me and my girlfriend Janalle.
pic
Old    wildman240            11-18-2003, 11:55 AM Reply   
Surveillence equipment?? Uh I'm talking Secret Service at least. 24 hour a day body guards. haha jk Anyways beautiful family, any of them show interest in sking or boarding yet? That would be cool. Thanks
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-18-2003, 1:41 PM Reply   
Wildman The 4 and 5 year old are a little interested. I've had them both up with me on my board and also in the pond behind the riding mower. Look out Dallas! She'll wish she stopped them when she had the chance! Uhhh.. Ok maybe not.

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-18-2003, 1:42 PM Reply   
Ignore this. I'm an idiot.

(Message edited by shutupandboard on November 18, 2003)
Old    wakeboard_iraq            11-18-2003, 1:48 PM Reply   
Jeremy,

Just think of all of the hair care products you will be buying hahaha.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-18-2003, 2:08 PM Reply   
Hey Jeremy, if you are interested, I'll loan you the boy for a few days. He helped me install razor wire around my daughter's window, and trained the rabid dobermans.
Old    buttacup            11-18-2003, 5:51 PM Reply   
Jeff,
Your daughter will probably figure a way out of the house past those dobies She might have a little fridge in there and keep a nice juicy tbone in there for them to munch on so she can slowly sneak out of the house without you guys knowing. Ya know, if you tell your daughter not to come home late and not to date losers, she will do it anyway but she'll still be daddy's girl.