Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       08-26-2005, 5:13 AM Reply   
I am thinkin of getting the 05 nice scarecrow bindings and am just curious how they are. could someone that uses or has used them give me some input? thanks
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-26-2005, 8:34 AM Reply   
I have the 04 models. I have been using them all year, the only problem I have is that after 2 or 3 jumps into my run my lead foot begins to get cramped. I think I eneded up actually getting a size to small though.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-26-2005, 1:59 PM Reply   
I ride in the 2005 Nice Scarecreows.

I toatally love 'em.

I do recommend getting a size larger than what the box says though, the are sized small.

Mine are really soft and plush in the foot base.
Awesome support on the ankle. They don't have much on forward lean, which I like a straight binding. If you want a little forward lean go with the PRS1s or if you like a lot, check out the RG1s.
The scarecrows slide on pretty easy after a short break in period and are also very durable, compared to other bindings I have used in the past. Also they come with a full 1 year warranty. Anything rips, shreds or breaks due to manufacturer defect, send them back and they will take very good care of you.
They are defenitly my favorite bindings that we sell up here at the shop.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM