Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    andrewsarafa            07-03-2013, 10:01 PM Reply   
My lake has a 20 foot limit and I think I found the perfect boat does a 1999 or any air nautique 20 feet long on the title? calling all air nautique owners. If it is over 20 feet any suggestions for 20 footers? have around 20k to spend.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-03-2013, 10:29 PM Reply   
Andrew, may I suggest you just keep these all to one thread instead of starting a new one that basically asks the same thing?

I don't know what they say on their title's but all Air Nautique's in the late 90's to early 2000's were 21'.

If you have 20k to spend instead of 15k like you said in your other threads you are starting to get closer to being able to find a 205V/Xstar. You might also want to keep an eye out for a Centurion Cyclone. They are 20.5' and may say 20' on the title.

Unfortunately for you companies did realize they should start making 20' vdrives till the mid to late 2000's and those will all be 35k plus. The boats I am talking about are the picklefork X2, malibu VTX, 2009-current moomba outback V, tige RZR/R20, etc...

Thinking about it you should also keep an eye out for a Tige 20v or Tige Switch V. I think the switch V is just a stripped version of the 20V. They also made a direct drive switch. The direct drive switch might be the same boat as the 20i from the mid 2000's. If you look for a Tige 20i look for a 2004 or newer.