Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-14-2006, 1:06 PM Reply   
IS COMMING SOON... www.alliancewake.com
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-14-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
Sweet, cant wait to get it...I can finally erase them from my Tivo
Old    murrayair            11-14-2006, 1:17 PM Reply   
Lol, I know what you mean. I've been hanging on to some of those episodes for a while now.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       11-14-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
I don't have FUEL, so that box set would be great! (Hope Santa is listening) :-)
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-14-2006, 6:08 PM Reply   
i'm not able to get pull or fuel, so that's great to know ... i'd love to see it!
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-15-2006, 7:53 AM Reply   
i have them all on tivo and am a cheap azz so ill try to take the time and burn them if i can figure it out,off my dvrs onto a dvd..
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-16-2006, 8:23 PM Reply   
cant wait...
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-16-2006, 9:02 PM Reply   
Bill - what version of TIVO do you have? If it is series 2, you can burn them onto DVD...it's a pain it the butt, but you can do it.

I have FIOS and can not burn any longer...dang rights restrictions... lost my 30 second fast forward, too.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-17-2006, 8:29 AM Reply   
i have several different ones buy yes they are series two just some are older 35hour ones and i have a newer 70hour one plus one Ditrect tv DVR..

they all are issued from direct tv at one time or another..

so PM on DWB with directions on how to easily get the saved movies and junk off my dvr..I know i can run them through a dvd burner while they are playing and burn them that way but that would take forever to burn each one as they are in playback mode..

any other way??like how to hack the software and make the usb active??

you help me figure it out and ill burn you a copy for free..i have a lot of hiurs of wakeboarding footage..
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-17-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
Only works for series2 TIVO boxes...I'll PM ya'.