Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-23-2005, 6:49 PM Reply   
Gonna be at Shasta Sept 6 7 8 9th 16 sleeper Mirage Hot tup the whole schmoll......We have people from Late 20's to early 40's but would really like to have a few more females on board. We will have an 05 Calabria Pro V and an 04 Moomba Mobius XLV on hand. Should be a great time. All your food and drinks and sleeping accomodations are free. Yeah...were desperate he he he but kewl
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-23-2005, 7:12 PM Reply   
oh boy.....

How much are you willing to pay per ho??

http://www.jrodthepimp.com
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-23-2005, 7:16 PM Reply   
hahaahaha funny thing is J-rod is a pimp!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2005, 7:19 PM Reply   
This is different?

There has to be someone on here who's got enough guts to take up the offer. If Butterfly still hung out around here, she would have been all over this.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-23-2005, 7:22 PM Reply   
bug, did you like shasta enough to put on a bikini? everything's free, dude!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-23-2005, 7:22 PM Reply   
What about RedHatHottie from Escalon. She's DOWN!

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-23-2005, 7:24 PM Reply   
Ant. Hit me up.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-23-2005, 7:35 PM Reply   
I know this sounds like a desperate plea, but I had 3 gals back out at the last minute and come on....it will be a lot funner with a few bikinis on deck!!!!!!!!! I swear...we are totaly harmless
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-23-2005, 8:22 PM Reply   
I've been in this same position before. Don't the few girls you have going have any friends? I'm sure you thought of that.

A couple of years ago I found a single girl at the Gowakin site that was willing to go on a trip like this. She agreed, and even paid her way, but firmly stated that she was not sleeping with any of my friends on the HB. Well, first night, BOOM, she was rocking the boat with one of my boys. I warned her that my friends were straight macs. Needless to say the other girls on the boat didn't appreciate her, but I didn't care one bit. My bro was hittin' it every night!

Good times!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-23-2005, 8:29 PM Reply   
J-Rod, thts kewl but me and my boys are very respectful....he he he he lol
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-23-2005, 8:45 PM Reply   
Dan,

See, I told you this would work. Plenty of pimps here besides me!

Remember our last HB trip, and the bikini I wore. If I brought that one, could I go again? j/k

Hey, Dan is a really cool guy, and harmless. Hell, I am not even sure he is into girls, but he does have a new boat!! I would be there again if I could get away from work.

I am still checking for you, but so far everyone is workin'. I'll keep trying.

Later Bro!
Old     (hires_55)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-23-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
I think it is funny that you are looking for girls but the only ones posting here so far have been guys. Just found it amusing
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-23-2005, 9:16 PM Reply   
sorry, I can't help this, but here goes.......

Seems like a free ride really plays to wakebarbiedoll's strengths. You should hit her up. Could be a good match. A 17 y.o. level 10 gymnast(sp?) (W(ever)TF that is) on a HB could turn the respectful crew disrespectful. Supply some free Redbull and no telling what could happen. Plus being such a great rider, she could teach you a thing or two on the water.

Again, sorry. I just felt like it had to be said.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-23-2005, 10:05 PM Reply   
Steve...don't think for one sec that thought didnt cross my mind. But from reading the posts on this thread, I think Im gonna pay J-Rod to round some chicks up for us.
Old    wakeskirider            08-23-2005, 10:10 PM Reply   
Steve....That too is one of the first things that crossed my mind when I saw this tread.
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-23-2005, 10:44 PM Reply   
I figured everybody was thinkin' it, I just couldn't resist typing it.

Good look finding a crew (maybe see if you can find a CS Chico based site to post the offer)
Old     (hires_55)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-23-2005, 11:12 PM Reply   
You should have posted this under the "Girls that Ride"....That is the first place I hit when on this website.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-23-2005, 11:47 PM Reply   
Our two houseboats will be there with enough 18-25 year olds to hold over our two boats. You guys can please not bother us. Haha good luck. jk hope to see some riders out there.
Old    dahui            08-24-2005, 12:50 AM Reply   
sounds like its gonna be a major sausage fest...
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       08-24-2005, 5:27 AM Reply   
NO! PICK ME PICK ME!!!!
Shoot, i'd do it if you'd like to fly me there too. I'll rally up my sisters. Say the word.
Old     (yooper)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-24-2005, 8:11 AM Reply   
You know who you guys need??? That Bethany chick from WB.com. Y'know, she always posts pics on the "show your party pics" thread. THAT chick can party! The question would be whether or not you guys could hang. I'm sure she could round up a few friends too.
Old    xtremrider            08-24-2005, 8:32 AM Reply   
I am almost willing to sacrifice my girlfriend so she can have an opportunity like this, i cant afford a house boat yet.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-24-2005, 8:37 AM Reply   
Xtremerider.....you are a true wingman my friend
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-24-2005, 8:43 AM Reply   
melanie is cool stuff. I would fly her out if i was gonna be there
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-24-2005, 9:06 AM Reply   
Yup, fly Melanie out. She's hot and a good rider.
Old    socalgrl79            08-24-2005, 10:53 AM Reply   
Sorry, if I weren't otherwise occupied.. I'd think about it.
Old    jetgofish            08-24-2005, 10:56 AM Reply   
A little Jager and Rockstar ... just call me ... oh never mind just ask J-Rod about the panties coming off with the pants stayin on .. bet I can do it again J-Rod???
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-24-2005, 3:43 PM Reply   
Just keeping this post on top
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-24-2005, 4:05 PM Reply   
J-Rod

I have to ask, it's just the right thing to do, so tell us.
Old     (gypsy12)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-24-2005, 4:43 PM Reply   
Amy, I'd have the guts to give it a shot if I wasn't the only one. Too bad you can't swing it.

P.S. I LOVE Shasta!

(Message edited by gypsy12 on August 24, 2005)
Old    walt            08-24-2005, 4:45 PM Reply   
Teri,
(oh never mind just ask J-Rod about the panties coming off with the pants stayin on.)

I think I might have pics of that somewhere ? J/K
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-24-2005, 4:47 PM Reply   
Ok, so far here is apic of the gals who said they would come from this post on wakeworld
Old    swass            08-24-2005, 4:49 PM Reply   
Liar.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-24-2005, 4:50 PM Reply   
ok ok but it was a nice thought, come on Tara everyone there is kewl, and there will be other women, live a little, make some new friends, if your lucky, I may even let you rub some tanning lotion on my back
Old     (gypsy12)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-24-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
For Real. If you really had those two, why would you even look for anymore?
Old     (mikemcmill)      Join Date: May 2002       08-24-2005, 4:54 PM Reply   
how bout good riders that will give free instruction?
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-24-2005, 5:06 PM Reply   
ha, this thought was doomed from the beginning!

isnt there some bars around the area? go cruise the local girls man....

www.wakecoupons.com
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-24-2005, 5:16 PM Reply   
Mike, I went to a local sports bar for lunch today and mentioned it to the staff, put up some flyers talked about the wet t shirt contest etc.... kidding
Seriously, its just everyone is working and are having trouble getting time off with such short notice. Arent there any chicks out there who still live in their parents basement and just board and play video games all day? Where are all of you?
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-24-2005, 10:07 PM Reply   
ill come... but youll have to fly me down there
Old    socalgrl79            08-24-2005, 11:08 PM Reply   
Tara,

If I didn't have to work, I'd hit it up with you!

-Amy
Old    jetgofish            08-25-2005, 8:43 AM Reply   
Daniel - any chic who lives in her parents basement and doesn't have a job I'm sure isn't the girl that you'd like to have on your trip! Maybe a few extra ballast pounds but still!!!

Okay ... so Last November we were at Berryessa when one of the girls said something about it being impossible to take off your panties without taking off or undoing your pants Here are the rules. You can not unzip or unbutton your pants if you have a belt on you can take off or undo the belt and you can not rip or tear your panties in half or break the sides.. At the time I had fitting Levi's on. In under 20 minutes (Walt no pictures please and J-Rod tell me you STILL don't have video!) any how I was able to get my panties off with out ripping them in half and without tearing them (they were stretched all to hell but still wearable). So with that said there ya go!

Danno - I apperciate the invite and would LOVE to go but my back up person here at work is out for 3 weeks on vacation and I can't get the time off!!!

Tara - If I could get the time off I would have loved to have joined ya ... we could show those boys/men how to party and I have to agree if these guys REALLY had one of the two girls posted above they wouldn't need any more girls!

Amy - is that the Lynsey Amy, Delta ACL blow out AMY???

(Message edited by jetgofish on August 25, 2005)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-25-2005, 8:47 AM Reply   
I still have the video somewhere. We were so shiatfaced!

I'm looking forward to that trip again.
Old     (gypsy12)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-25-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
J-Rod, Walt sent me a picture of your new grill.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-25-2005, 9:08 AM Reply   
You girls are full of excuses. It's summer time and you have a chance to hit Shasta for free.

Think about this!

Wasn't that nice of him?! Tomorrow is the big day. I can't wait.
Old    jetgofish            08-25-2005, 9:13 AM Reply   
J-Rod - Free house boat trip vs. a $50k per year job that puts a roof over my head, food in my stomach, a wakeboard on my feet and wheels for me to drive and a boat under my a** in Spring.... hmmm $50k per year job that provides these things sounds a little more important. If the trip was a Friday thru Monday it would be a different story, but mid week? Seriously you know I'm all about having fun, but when it comes to losing my job vs. having the fun I'd rather have the job and take the fun later! Sorry .... I'd really love to go and I can't tell you how much this breaks my heart to know I'm passing up a FREE houseboat trip on SHASTA of all places in September ... What the hell am I thinking??? I guess at 30 we have priorities!

(Message edited by jetgofish on August 25, 2005)
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       08-25-2005, 9:53 AM Reply   
I try to maintain the least amount of responsibilies possible. I'm ready set to go anywhere at anytime. Dont have to live with ma and pa to come and go as I please. Life is good. Thanks for the props Tim and Evan.
Old    socalgrl79            08-25-2005, 11:15 AM Reply   
Teri,

This is the Thousand Oaks Amy.. sorry! :-)

Old     (tammy1)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-25-2005, 4:14 PM Reply   
50K/year. I would think about the house boat and then going back to school for a better paying job......
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-25-2005, 4:38 PM Reply   
Wow, I do bleieve that Tammy just cut on ya Teri. I guess 50 thou year dont buy a lot of beer anymore. Better take off those shades cause the future aint bright unless your making 100 grand year. So Tammy why arent you up for this trip? Sounds like you are doing well so Im gonna charge you regular price
Old     (ian30)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-25-2005, 5:00 PM Reply   
100K? Can you people live on that? I make 300K and I feel like I am just scrimping by.
Old    260searay            08-25-2005, 5:06 PM Reply   
wow i am really thinking i need to go to school. You people all have me beat!
Old     (ian30)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-25-2005, 5:26 PM Reply   
Chris, your not supposed to say that, you just keep raising the number and putting everyone else down.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-25-2005, 6:01 PM Reply   
I have no idea how much I make. My wife gives me $20 a week, and a credit card to keep the tank in the boat full. What more could I ask for?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-25-2005, 10:59 PM Reply   
That's pretty f-ing rude Tammy. Who do you think you are?

For many people on this board, 50k isn't a bad salary. Maybe you should move back home and learn some manners. If you want to be a money snob, you came to the wrong board.
Old    socalgrl79            08-25-2005, 11:59 PM Reply   
PorkChops,

Hahahahaha! She sounds like a smart woman!

J-Rod,

Well said!

-Amy

Old     (sacdeep)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-25-2005, 11:59 PM Reply   
Poor Tammy she getting picked on, but she is right do the right thing and go back to school. 50k aint crap dont make the same mistake as I and put ya in a shetty postion like litho
Old     (w4k3b04rd3r19)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-26-2005, 2:02 AM Reply   
I'll strap on a biniki if for the week if you give me some money
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 8:20 AM Reply   
Well I can see another debate developing here, but if you think going back to school is the solution to making more money then you are both mistaken. And I still think it's inappropriate to bash one's income.

Old     (grok)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-26-2005, 8:27 AM Reply   
J-Rod....agreed.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-26-2005, 8:29 AM Reply   
I agree J-Rod, Ive talked to Teri on here and I could care less if she worked at Mcdonalds...she seems really kewl. 50 grand a year is a very respectable inocome (ok don't kill me for adding this) especially for a female!!!!!!!! Now back to business, Ive had several gals email me but so far nobody has stepped up to the plate. I just want you to know that there is nothing to be afraid or gun shy about. We are totaly kewl and non threatning. Oh, and any gal that can take her Panties off while her tight jeans are still on, well she get the VIP treatment!!!!!!!!!!
Old    swass            08-26-2005, 8:38 AM Reply   
Oh, I don't know...bashing someone's income is no more inappropriate than posting it in the first place. That's bad form, IMO.
Old    jetgofish            08-26-2005, 8:45 AM Reply   
J-Rod - Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Another debate brewing here OH, HELL YA there is... I've never popped my lid on WW, but here it goes!

Tammie – First of all, I don't know who the hell you think you are or who the hell you are to say that I HAVEN'T GONE TO SCHOOL and that 50k per year isn't a well paying job!!! You don't even know who the hell I am! Who the hell are you to judge me and my income? Who the hell are you to assume that I HAVEN’T gone to school and that I don’t have an education? What you think wakeboarders aren’t smart, that we haven’t gone to school or don’t deserve and education or a well paying job??? You have no idea what I do, where I live and what type of income is considered reasonable for where I live. From your profile I don't know enough about you to be RUDE and INCOSIDERATE to BASH you (but then again for those people on this board that know me; know that I would NEVER BASH ANY ONE!!!!). Since this post was only your 8th post it cleary states that you only LURK and BASH where you think you can ... DON'T JUDGE ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE FRIENDS ON THIS BOARD WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU CAN THINK AGAIN... So do me a favor next time you feel the need to BASH me or any one else for that matter keep your thoughts to yourself or better yet try a little constructive criticism, or is that something they forgot to teach YOU in school?

Swass - I hear your view I respect that, who ever said it was inappropriate to disclose how much I make? Maybe to my fellow co-workers yes. In a friendly post to friends who freaking cares. If you want to judge me because the amount of money I bring home a year then go right ahead and do so. Its my discression to share what I make. So let me ask you this, if one of your friends approached you and asked you what you made you would tell them it is inappropriate? Sorry Swass, I don't mean to come across brass to you, I just have a bug under my skin now with Tammie's BS comment! My apologies for yelling directly as you Swass!

(Message edited by jetgofish on August 26, 2005)
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-26-2005, 8:45 AM Reply   
Ok just so we are all on the same page here, this is knd if what I have been picturing
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-26-2005, 8:47 AM Reply   
teri, based on your last post, it looks like you really need to go back to school.

jk!!!!!!!!!!
Old    swass            08-26-2005, 8:50 AM Reply   
I bet the girl in solid red is Brianne (sp?) Ashley.
Old    pate            08-26-2005, 8:53 AM Reply   
Be careful if Wakebarbie finds out how much you make she will hate!! all of you. LOL....
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 8:54 AM Reply   
Swass..I agree
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-26-2005, 8:57 AM Reply   
swass, I think she is on the far right.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-26-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
Daniel..... you're scaring the girls off by saying you are really kewl guys. I dated this gymnist this one time and she used to type kewl and she was psycho, so by way of my mathematical deduction (because I stayed in school for 6 years) that must mean you guys are psycho, too. (P.S. that was purely sarcastic in reference to one level 10 gymnists post).

About income....... Don't care what you do or don't make, but I wouldn't ever post it on the internet. Just my preference. It's just not that important. Like Jeff inferred, as long as the gas tank stays full I'm a happy man.

About going back to school; some of the smartest most paid people I know never got a degree. That said, it works the other way around too. It takes all types to make the world turn. Isn't it nice that we're not all carbon copies of eachother. I'd really hate to keep running into people who were like me.

OK, you can get back to your debate.....

Hey Joe, you coming up to stay with Mike next weekend?
Old    swass            08-26-2005, 9:04 AM Reply   
No worries. If a friend asked, I would tell them, but I don't think I'd be especially comfortable doing so. They've never asked, though. I wouldn't ask them, either.

If a stranger asked, or even an acquaintance, I'd say "none of your business." I'm not saying it's inappropriate; it's just not my style.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-26-2005, 9:07 AM Reply   
evan, we're there fo sho! we're riding the delta on friday, the kitchen on saturday, my god-daughter's bday party on sunday (@chucky cheese!!!), and delta on sunday.
Old    jetgofish            08-26-2005, 9:08 AM Reply   
Just so all of you know ... I don't make it a habit to post what I make! I did on this post only to make a point about how a free houseboat trip is a little less important than some thing that provides much more fun and happiness on a long term level (much like the visa commercial). As Evan stated I don't care what you do or what you make ...
As long as my gas tank is full and I'm having a good time and I'm happy with what I make then it's all GOOD!

(Message edited by jetgofish on August 26, 2005)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 9:17 AM Reply   
Joe, are you riding the Kitchen with Mike? Are you staying the night up there? Long haul for a day trip huh?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-26-2005, 9:19 AM Reply   
yeah, long haul, but we're riding w/ a friend i haven't ridden with since last year! i doubt we're staying up there, though.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-26-2005, 9:33 AM Reply   
Geeeeeezo, can we stick to the most important subject of the day here.....That would be me getting some babes on the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Teri, even if you lived with your parents and were jobless you would still be hotttttt
Old    jetgofish            08-26-2005, 9:36 AM Reply   
Daniel - as many people on this board know, that is far from me ... I don't live with my parents and thank you for the compliment! Now back to topic at hand ... I'd be there with bells on if I could, I know you guys will have a blast!
Old     (tammy1)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-26-2005, 10:27 AM Reply   
OMG Teri, your are so right don't know you, only know of you.

Joe, calling you, driving out tonight.. Frankie with ya?

J-Rod, rude.... check out some of your old posts. Next time I see ya we will talk, you seem like a smart guy.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-26-2005, 10:31 AM Reply   
Sorry Daniel..... No help here.

Joe, how far out is the kitchen from disco? We were kinda talking about heading out that direction on saturday too.

Old    jetgofish            08-26-2005, 10:40 AM Reply   
Tammy - I know of a lot of people and until I can hang out with them and form my own opinion of people I do my best to respect their opinions and views.

I'll be totally honest with you, I thought Joe was a total punk, until two things happened; one I was able to talk with him privately on IM (Joe you probably don't recall since this was over 2 years ago). And second I rode with Joe, granted not on the same boat, but we rode together most of the day and exchanged conversations on the water; my opinion of Joe was then changed and he's a great guy once you take the time to get to know him!

Maybe before popping off and judging some one based on a comment they make or a post they make you should do the same thing. Yes, your post was rude and frankly out of line since you "only know of me".

Now can we please get back to the houseboat? Dan, you should be a little happy, yes the post took a turn but it has been at the top of the thread and I would hope that this would help you on your search!
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-30-2005, 4:27 PM Reply   
"he's a great guy once you take the time to get to know him"

Joe, could this be true?