Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-26-2003, 12:49 PM Reply   
Hey All,

I just wanted to get an idea as to how many boats are coming to the event next week. The dock will hold six boats if I have the Motel remove their rentals. I want to give the management a heads up if we are going to need the entire dock. This is who I know of so far.

Me-Mob-V
Phil-Cal Air
Jeff- Master Craft
Trav/Kara-Pro-V
Sean/Gramps-LSV

These are the boats I'm not sure of.

Brent/Porter-Tige?
-Alpina?
-Barney?
Todd -X2???

If everyone listed is going to attend, I'm going to ask the Motel to reserve the south end parking for all of our rigs and trailers to insure optimum security in the evenings.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Old    wake_me            08-26-2003, 2:33 PM Reply   
Cliff,

Trav and I are bringing the Pro-V. Tige and Tiff are riding with us so they won't be bringing Barney with them. Mike tore his ACL so Angie, the Alpina and him won't be coming.

I know that Todd is coming and I am pretty sure that he is bringing his X-2.

Trav, Tige, Tiff and I will be leaving Wednesday night. When is everyone else going to be there??

Can't wait to see everyone....
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-26-2003, 3:18 PM Reply   
Brent's in but Porter's out of town. What weekend is it again? I spoke to Jeff yesterday and took the last two rooms he had reserved. What are the dates. Forgive me for forgetting, been a little busy lately.

Indianapolis, IN
Vans Triple Crown
WWA 2003 National Championships

Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-26-2003, 6:22 PM Reply   
Kara's smokin the pipe again! Todd is not bringing the X-2 but will be up thursday night or Firday morning.

Hopefully Scotty D will be there. What better place to have a going away party.

www.Wake-Me.com
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-26-2003, 7:20 PM Reply   
Trav, Kara, Steve,

I'm going to be in Pateros by about 9am Friday.

STEVE YOU DORK! WE'VE ONLY TALKED ABOUT THIS A THOUSAND TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR. THE DATES ARE, 9/5-9/7.YOUR BOYS BETTER NOT BACK OUT AGAIN!!!

BTW
I also think it would be a fitting send off for Scotty if he came. Jeff and I will apply the old peer pressure on him over the course of the next week. We've all been riding every morning before work lately.
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2003, 11:22 PM Reply   
has anyone got room let for some last minute people. myself and bonnie. if not, its no big deal, i know i should ahve got my crap together.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-28-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
Teresa and I will roll in late Friday night. With my shop burning down last week I am puting in some insane hours to get the new shop up and running. I'm not sure how late we will be but we will be there (with keg of course)for the first sets of the morning. As I will more than likely be one of the last to roll in, if someone forgets something give me a shout and I'll bat clean up.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-28-2003, 1:02 PM Reply   
Brent's in with the Tige. I think he's a bit scared of Travis's Stereo!
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-28-2003, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quit puttin words in my mouth Hahn, or you can sit on the dock and watch all of us ride. I have told you several times, there is no competition. He has twice the power I do in his boat, more subs, speakers, etc. I will be his biggest fan and am looking forward to hearing his system.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-28-2003, 7:13 PM Reply   
Brent wish we could of hooked up last week. Pateros is going to be great again this year. Looking forward to seeing and meeting all again. Can't wait to check out the Tige.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-28-2003, 10:26 PM Reply   
so, is it the 5th yet??!?!?!?
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-29-2003, 7:49 AM Reply   
Oh, ya... so who is going to join the dark side this year??? Any of you injured sideways standers want to get big air???

sdfas
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2003, 8:07 AM Reply   
The force is strong in this one...I will enjoy watching you guys as always but until i see you stick a 180 or 540 i'll keep on riding hurt or not. Are you guys just going to sit there? haha no big air contests though.
Old     (ltw235)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-29-2003, 9:58 AM Reply   
I've tried it once but had a little too much Luke Skywalker in me [couldnt stay up for more than a second or two]. I will try again at Pateros and, hopefully, will complete my turn to the dark side.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-29-2003, 10:04 AM Reply   
Knowing you Sky Skiers', I wouldn't be surprised if you guys hired Tanya Harding's ex to hide on the motel stairs at night, and try to injure some of us healthy boarders. I know this is your way of swaying the innocent to the "Dark Side".

Notice to all boarders attending this weekend.

STAY IN GROUPS PEOPLE. THERE IS SAFETY IN NUMBERS, AND THE ENEMY MOVES SLOWLY.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-29-2003, 11:21 AM Reply   
Hey Cliff, didn't you bring Tanya's older sister with you last year???

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-29-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
Sean,

your talking about Phil's mother in a rather disrespectful manner.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-29-2003, 10:16 PM Reply   
You always get so defensive Brent. I was just stirring the pot for laughs. Both systems probably blow my hair back!
Old    wake_me            09-03-2003, 11:43 AM Reply   
We head out tonight at 5:00 for the long drive. See everyone there!!!
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       09-03-2003, 12:27 PM Reply   
I could not resist... I am taking off another day from work. We will be rolling out on Thursday morning. and should be in around lunch time. Can't wait!
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-03-2003, 12:34 PM Reply   
Sweet will be good to spend an extra day with the Reese family. 4 1/2 hours and counting.

Cliff I left a message on your phone and will call again later.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-03-2003, 4:00 PM Reply   
Can we have a roll call as to who is attending?
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       09-03-2003, 4:23 PM Reply   
Is there any rooms available from cancellations?
We were going to try to make it up if we have a place to sleep...
Anyone here ever been to Cental Ferry Park on the Snake? We went for the Labor Day Weekend and had totally flat water to ourselves. Sandy beaches, margaritas and butta....
Old     (ltw235)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-03-2003, 4:55 PM Reply   
I am in Steve. I will see you there.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-03-2003, 4:59 PM Reply   
Travis - Kara
Tige - Tiff

Were on da road. See you all when you get there.

www.Wake-Me.com
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-03-2003, 7:04 PM Reply   
Brent and I are leaving Friday AM
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-04-2003, 6:59 AM Reply   
Kirk,

I don't know of any cancellations, but rumor has it that there will be a few Friday morning. I would try calling Pateros Motor Inn (509-923-2203) early to see if you can snag a room.

Hope to see you there.

Cliff
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-04-2003, 9:58 AM Reply   
We are here. Gas is 1.99
See you all soon.

www.Wake-Me.com