Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-13-2007, 9:39 PM Reply   
Had a great time at the comp, Thanks to everyone who came and shared the fun with us!! Great to see old friends Shawn Wilson and Fred Escalara!!!! Man, have I missed you guys!!

Thank you Randall for coming out, hanging and riding with us. Have to say how extremely cool it was when you went out of your way between taking pictures and riding to stop by and say hey to us old goofs here, really meant alot to us...!!!

A few Randall pics. Will add more tomorrow (resizing)

Upload

Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-14-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
Thanks Jeff! Is Robbie the biggest baby you have ever seen or what? I think he's 5 mo and a solid 23lbs. That pic will be next to his crib on the wall for sure.

Thanks Randy for coming out to ride once again at the CLWC event. We really appreciate it. Good to see you back killin it!

I have some pics to share as well. The conditions couldn't have been better. My large crew had a blast. I think I brought like 10 to the event. How was that Rock It Taco burrito anyway? They are a great feed!

See you next month!
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-14-2007, 5:58 PM Reply   
Fred and I had a blast! What an awesome weekend! So good to see all of our old friends, or should I say family. We missed you guys so much, I was either smiling or cracking up the whole time. CLWC kicks some major butt, and always puts on a great event. I think you guys will be seeing us at the rest of the events this year, as long as everything works out.

Jeff - So good to see you again. Had a ton of fun hanging out with you. Where's the rest of the pics?
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-14-2007, 6:38 PM Reply   
tackleberry
great photots. Randy is going HUGE!!! What are the results of the comp.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2007, 12:31 AM Reply   
Fred and Shawn...great to have you back. What an awesome tournament. Nice pics Jeff....you are a great multi-tasker!!

Randy...I have seen you ride many times before but that one left me speechless. Thanks for coming out and blessing us with your talent.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2007, 10:24 AM Reply   
Upload

Upload

Upload
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2007, 10:44 AM Reply   
Upload

This kid is gonna kill it one day!

Here he is watching his dad Jason ride.

Upload

Upload

Upload
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2007, 10:57 AM Reply   
CLWC has everything

Upload

Upload

the sandcastle contest

Upload
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
The majority of the riders pics taken from the boat will be posted later on the CLWC website.

The next contest, June 9th will be even better.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-15-2007, 11:03 AM Reply   
Who won the horseshoe tourney? I might have to come out and represent! :-)
Old     (hwc)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-15-2007, 7:10 PM Reply   
NICK AND DAVE WON HORSE SHOE TOURNAMENT $65 THEN TURNED AROUND AND DONATED IT TO THE CLWC KIDS CLUB.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-16-2007, 5:56 AM Reply   
Dave, you may have to, these guys were pretty darn good. (like they have done this before somewhere?) It was also great to have our friends from Spring Valley come out. Pretty much we had a great time!!
Old     (sledneck96)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 4:54 PM Reply   
so any kid can wakeboard there so if i come i cide wakeboard?????????
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-22-2007, 4:59 PM Reply   
Of course you cide wakeboard!