Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 13, 2007

Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-12-2007, 6:39 PM Reply   
2004 Toyota Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-12-2007, 6:44 PM Reply   
Nice congrats, they pull great. You will be glad you got it. They are great trucks. Im using the wifes right now, in between trucks. I want a CREWMAX! How does it tow that 23 ftr? I tow a wsvlx with lead. No problems at all. With the LTD I hook up the trailer to the back and the automatic air shocks fills themselves up. Nice looking boat by the way also! Enjoy
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-12-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
The limited has self leveling shocks?? Damn
Old     (yearroundboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-15-2007, 8:49 PM Reply   
I am told that Firestone airbags in the back will help the sag. I have the same Sequoia and will be installing them when we get a little closer to summer. I've pulled my '06 Tige with this truck and it does very well, but without the bags you feel everything.
Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-16-2007, 4:33 AM Reply   
Kind of on subject, My wife and I plan on purchasing a Malibu 23 LSV next winter. We are also looking into a new Sequoia to pull it. Will the Sequoia be enough? As always thanks for the input
Sorry if I highjacked.
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-16-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
With the new Tundra just released how far away can the new Sequoia be? If they update the Sequoia with the 5.7L and 6 Speed auto it would have no problem with the LSV. The current Sequoia's don't do too shabby from what I hear either.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-16-2007, 8:40 AM Reply   
got an '03 with w/ the 4.7 or whatever. pulls my 22' no problem. no problem climbing any grade. Yea, i'm gonna have problems not looking at the new one when its released. I bought my sequioa b/c it was biggest SUV that was quick on its feet. I bet it will jump out from under you with a 5.7. Throw in the 6spd, thats a towing machine.
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-16-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
nice thats awesome! i have an xlv as well :-) i really wanted a sequoia but i couldn't find any used ones in my area so i went with the denali. nice ride though im sure you will love it! you can never go wrong with a toyota!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-16-2007, 8:42 AM Reply   
BTW - sweet ride! Looks like you have lot of tongue weight there. mine doesn't sag nearly that much. any way you can adjust where she sits on trailer?

maybe it just the angle...