Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-02-2005, 11:10 AM Reply   
Does anyone have a list of wakeboat dealers in the Orlando or Ft. Myers area? I'll be in Orlando on Friday and Ft. Myers on Saturday and wanted to do a little shopping. I'm looking for a used (2001-2002) x-star or really anything close to that (cc, bu, supra, moomba, tige). I’m sure that someone drives by one on there way to work or school or something. If that someone can point me in the right direction that would be cool.
Thanks
Aaron
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-02-2005, 11:32 AM Reply   
MC dealer in Orlando is Liquid Sports.....www.liquidsportsmarine.com
Old     (ajwaker)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-02-2005, 6:11 PM Reply   
Go by SouthEast CorrectCraft. Look up Jason. He prices the used boats very fair and is great guy to deal with. southeastcorrectcraft.com
Old     (ajwaker)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-02-2005, 6:16 PM Reply   
Hey Aaron, I just went to the southeast wedsite. They have a 2001 X-star for 33.5k OBO up on the site. Check it out. I hopes this helps.
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-03-2005, 6:10 AM Reply   
I've been to both those websites, I might go look at that 2001 X-star at Southeast Correct Craft. Any others that I might not know about?
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-03-2005, 6:15 AM Reply   
BTW - Jim, how do you like that Session? Looks like a pretty sweet boat... Is that the one with the normal seating or the one with the TV and funky seating on the sun deck? I've seen a few used ones but most are out of my price range.
Old     (ajwaker)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-03-2005, 4:04 PM Reply   
Aaron, I have a 2004 SI, which has the walk thru. No TV. I like it. On the 2004 you need about 1500lbs ballast to get a nice big wake. 2004 drives alot better than 2003 SessionXI.

Give Jason a call at SE CC. I almost bought a boat off him. I found him to be easy going and low pressure sales type. If I am in the market for a boat that would be my first stop.

I am also trying to sell my SessionSI, Want a new one. Maybe out of your price range.