Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-26-2011, 2:55 PM Reply   
So I am thinking when I graduate next year and sell my current boat I may be getting something new, I have been just casually looking around but a new loaded A22 is my lead choice and then a used 230. Prefferably I want something new and with a warranty for a cheaper price for obvious reasons but how does the A22 wake compare. I would have to say a loaded 230 is my favorite wake now so how does the A22 compare in size and shape? I saw that video of Twelker and Dowdy with the 3 750s and the nose triangle on top of factory (plug and play?) and it looked decent but def not what I expected as that would total over 6000lbs. Yea i know it should be hard to tell from a video and I know everyone is going to say go ride in one but I dont know ayone with one who would let me slam it like I would want. I have heard nothing but good things but everyone that has told me was wearing owners goggles so I dont know.