Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    xtremrider            06-27-2003, 8:44 AM Reply   
I would like peoples imput on the brand nice bindings and also collective development, i just baught a new Gator Board and am thinking of maybe getting new bindings, but not sure. these seem like the most likely candidates.
Old    goose69            06-27-2003, 8:56 AM Reply   
I just got the PR1s of Nice bindings and loved them. I have been riding the origanl high back for 3 years because I couldn't seem to find a new binding I liked. I have tried mostly hyperlite which include last year and this years Byerly, Belmonts and 30/60's. I have also tried the Collective development and didn't like the the metal hooks for lace up. To much time trying to lace up and if you fall out you have to undo all those and then relace... hard to do in the water.
Jared
Old    vandal            06-27-2003, 7:35 PM Reply   
I second the NICE PRS-1 suggestion. I have tried virtually all teh '03 NICE line and several from Collective, the NICE are just better IMHO. On my PRS-1's, I removed the HSS system and they fit me PERFECT now. The VICE is also a sleeper from NICE. They are less expensive but still offer great support and flexability
Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       06-28-2003, 7:42 AM Reply   
i have tried on the CD bindings, both the ones with the rubber inside and the ones with the cloth inside. when i laced the ankle up tight they sort of dug into my leg where the boot overlaps the tongue. i haven't ridden in them though.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-30-2003, 6:03 PM Reply   
I 've been tryin to find someone in my area with them so I could check them out.Either one,NICE or C.D.
Leaning towards the NICE,100 bucks cheaper.
Anyone,anyone......
Old    xtremrider            07-01-2003, 8:06 AM Reply   
I dont know where windsor is but California skier has the nice bindings.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-01-2003, 3:03 PM Reply   
Windsor is near Santa Rosa,Nor Cal.
California Skier is not listed in the dealers for NICE.Where's it at?
Have you tried these bindings?
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2003, 3:14 PM Reply   

Rich - I thought you were rid'n Solbounds???

mike@wakeon.com
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-01-2003, 3:18 PM Reply   
No ,thats Walt.I'd try them,given the chance.
Mike's out of business ,isn't he?Do you ride Solbounds?
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2003, 3:32 PM Reply   

Yep - just got the new Vandall's, they are sweet.

www.wakeon.com
Old    xtremrider            07-01-2003, 3:37 PM Reply   
California Skier is in southern california. www.californiaskier.com . i havnt rode them but i tried them on, they felt real good.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-01-2003, 3:42 PM Reply   
I think I'm gonna gamble and just get some mail order.I'd love to demo them,but the closest shop that has them is 60 miles away.
Old    martini            07-03-2003, 10:02 AM Reply   
cd's air lace up have been very good to me...they do take awhile to get into, but, i haven't come out of them while riding...if you do they are to loose. they are way comfy and offer a ton of support and forward lean...more adjust options than most and have a pump insert in the overlay that adds that true custom fit...the most advanced bindinng i've ever worn.
Old    martini            07-03-2003, 10:07 AM Reply   
cd's air lace up have been very good to me...they do take awhile to get into, but, i haven't come out of them while riding...if you do they are to loose. they are way comfy and offer a ton of support and forward lean...more adjust options than most and have a pump insert in the overlay that adds that true custom fit...the most advanced bindinng i've ever worn.