Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-25-2003, 9:18 PM Reply   
i have been to the hot tub classic! lottawatta is sweet. landed my first 360 on a wakeboard there.
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
Thank you for the effort on the Dale Hollow idea Sean, but it seems it has kind of fizzled. That is kind a big commitment for people this late in the year.

So what about we just try to put together a smaller get together here in Indiana? I am thinking of maybe taking a weekday off so we can all get together and enjoy some all day butter without the weekend wallys and lakeroaches tearing up the water. I would suggest either the Friday before the WWA Nationals since many of you on here have already said you would like to go to this event anyhow, or maybe any day in September. Hell, if we go in September, we could even do it on a weekend day even since it seems all the weekend wallys put up their boats after Labor Day. All in favor???

Jb
Old    reddog25cf            08-06-2003, 11:44 AM Reply   
Yea, sorry bout the fizzling... I've just been super busy with other things, and I don't think the financial end would've worked out for a trip to Dale Hollow this late in the year. However I would definitely like to maybe plan something for next year. And I would love to get together with a few people this year yet. It's almost impossible for me to get a day off of work, so a weekend day after Labor Day sounds great. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there with bells.... haha..
Old    jakeman            08-06-2003, 12:12 PM Reply   

OG from Indpls

southport high represent

live in St Pete fl- now

way better

send me some extreme indiana videos

www.420EMPIRE.com

late/jake
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-06-2003, 12:34 PM Reply   
i have to agree with jake. FL is way better.
Old    reddog25cf            08-06-2003, 12:45 PM Reply   
Well no sh** FL is better... it's the matter of getting there to live that is the problem. haha
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-06-2003, 12:58 PM Reply   
sean, how is shafer these days? my dad has been saying he hasn't seen a lot of good riding on freeman lately.
Old    reddog25cf            08-06-2003, 1:10 PM Reply   
Shafer riding's been kind of slow. With all these storms the water is nasty and the current is crazy fast. I have seen a lot of new boarders, but doesn't seem like the normal people that ride there are out enough to get much better. I haven't improved much lately. I got most of my 180's down good, still struggling with that backroll, and attempting some 3's now too. Trying to add some grabs to my resume too. The best rider is still Michael Vincz. I love watching him ride... he'll be going pro next year since he can't ride in the junior tour anymore (damn age requirements, haha). Should be interesting. You done anything new Tim?
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-06-2003, 1:38 PM Reply   
hah. not really anything to speak of. does back roll off of a roller count?
Old    reddog25cf            08-06-2003, 1:45 PM Reply   
Sure it counts... why not?? haha... I can't do it, and if I could I'd definitely think of it as something new. haha. Tim, you remember Brandon? Yea, he's not riding with us anymore. He's sitting in jail. I'll probably get slack for saying this but, poor guy. He really is a good guy, just gets himself in some strange situations. He'll be in til next spring. Just in time for next season, haha.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-06-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   
that is no good, he seemed cool enough. if you can't figure out how to not get caught, the key is avoiding those situations. hopefully he can figure that out soon :-)
Old    reddog25cf            08-06-2003, 1:55 PM Reply   
22 years old, 3rd DUI, not a good combination. He's not exactly the smartest kid in the world, but one helluva guy. Can't wait for his crazy ass to get out and push me. He is seriously the reason I improved as much as I did. Since he's been gone it's like I don't have anyone pushing me anymore. And self motivation is NOT something I'm good at.
Old    jakeman            08-06-2003, 4:18 PM Reply   
I hate to tell u this -cause there r enough people in fl now

here is how to get out of Indy

come down here on vac
find a job and then move down here

u can rent an apartment for $450 a month
I spend more than that on wakeboarding -LOL

it may take a couple of years to settle in but everyday off of work is like vacation

I believe Tim and Angi will back me up on that one

late/jake
Old     (jarabacoa)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-06-2003, 4:36 PM Reply   
Anyone near Anderson ride?
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-06-2003, 5:14 PM Reply   
Indiana will always be home, but I do love the "perks" of living in Florida, its just too bad that this state attracts every deadbeat, psycho killer who wants to just 'dissapear' and then re-enter society down here in good ol' florida as a 'handyman, a painter, or some type of pay by the day worker...' and what the hell is up with the SCHOOL system down here???? Jesus Mary and Joeseph...here it is Florida, in plain ol' Indiana English: whatever district you live in, THAT is where you kid goes to school,,not by lottery, not a "parents choose", and certainly not some STOOPID 'MAGNET' school...come on!
Old    jakeman            08-06-2003, 5:32 PM Reply   
angi

don't forget cable-guys

when I adopt a crackbaby w/ ADD/OCD =It -not he or she -cause it will be gender-challanged

will go to a gay school

Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-06-2003, 5:48 PM Reply   
baby,,u lost me on that one...HUH???
*deer in headlights look on face*

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because,
hey, free dummy..
Old    reddog25cf            08-07-2003, 6:21 AM Reply   
Just a sidenote, but did anyone else notice that angi is friggin hot!?!?
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-07-2003, 8:49 AM Reply   
Sean, I think jake knows that.
Old    bens            08-07-2003, 8:49 AM Reply   
Jarabacoa, I ride on Morse, not too far from Anderson. Couple years ago I went up to Anderson to ride with some guys on a private lake. Can't remember the name of it, but I think it was an old rock quary. Had a good time up there. Where do you ride? the picture in your profile looks nice.
Old    reddog25cf            08-07-2003, 9:08 AM Reply   
Well I'd say jake is a lucky guy... then again I can't complain.. I gotta little hottie too that rides. Can't beat that. I'll get a picture scanned to show ya'll, gotta show off what I'm proud of, right?
haha
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 11:09 AM Reply   
Aww, thanks Sean,,,but don't get too excited, that picture is what I like to call the 'playboy angi',,,basically its photoshopped and buffed to near perfection..cuz this is what I REALLY look like:
biggirl
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 11:23 AM Reply   
I know, I know, now you guys are thinkin' dang, she's hot, loves to wakeboard AND has a sense of humor???? But have you seen how lucky I am??? Just take a peek at my husband:
joaquin

OOOOPS, thats not him, that's my BOYFRIEND..got my darn posts mixed up...!

Hey Tim,,why werent u at wakefest???
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 11:29 AM Reply   
YUMMMMMMY!!!

Jake,, leave work...hurry up, come home!! Put that Joaquin mask on that I bought you!!! *and I'll wear the Eminem one!!* LOL
Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
dude

It took me 9hrs to photoshop that pic of Angi

when its choppy -she lets us use her as a tube

late/jake
Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 11:32 AM Reply   
Angi

ok
but you have to call me

Ken Kaniff from Connecticut
Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 11:35 AM Reply   
angi

right click on the pic u want to upload
open in photoshop
save as Gif
to yur desktop
and then upload it

Old    reddog25cf            08-07-2003, 11:53 AM Reply   
Wow, you really shouldn't photoshop your pictures anymore.... I was just being nice before. But now that I know what you really look like, maybe Jake would let me come join in for some fun. It's not like there's not enough of you to go around. We probably wouldn't even have to tell him, he wouldn't even know I was there!! haha
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-07-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
why wasn't I at wakefest?

had 2 friends in town, from indianapolis.

rode 3 sets on friday, water looked like this:

http://www.djtimmy.com/wakeboarding/8_1_03/butta_1.JPG
http://www.djtimmy.com/wakeboarding/8_1_03/butta_2.JPG

rode 2 sets on saturday, water looked like this:

http://www.djtimmy.com/wakeboarding/8_2_03/butta_1.JPG
http://www.djtimmy.com/wakeboarding/8_2_03/butta_2.JPG
http://www.djtimmy.com/wakeboarding/8_2_03/butta_3.JPG

OWC sat night from 8pm-12am.

also boat is not set up for salty water, and don't want to take the effort to wash it out when i have water right here like in the above photos.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 12:21 PM Reply   
well, ummmm, thats what it looked like down here too,,so , umm, yeah just like that...same trees and everything..,,smooth i tell ya, SMOOTH as glass...so smooth it was HARD to wakeboard, cuz i have never rode on anything so SMOOTH before...
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 12:26 PM Reply   
yeah, sean, that pic was taken in what i like to call : my "prime",,right after i did that Atkins diet,I was so tiny there,,,I've already gained back like a buck fitty.. I have to admit,,lookin' at that picture,, I was HOT.

Jake, isnt that the picture you took of me right after Jerry Springer's crew came and cut me outta the bedroom???
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-07-2003, 12:27 PM Reply   
well then my excuses are not valid. sheesh!

also did I mention that my truck gets 8mpg?
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 12:27 PM Reply   
TIM,,all your "BUTTA" is cloggin' up my arteries..enough already.!
Old    reddog25cf            08-07-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
I saw that episode!! I sat in my room jerkin it to ya.... I recorded it... I'll be back..I gotta go... umm... look for... um.... somethin... uhh... yea....

Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 12:33 PM Reply   
Sean

tons of fun-
big mama-jama-
country gal from alabama= TOO Short
old school style

"u know what fat girls and mopeds have in common?
there both fun to ride but u don't want to be seen on them"
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-07-2003, 12:58 PM Reply   
yeah, thats why he makes me post that 'photoshopped picture of me holding a wakeboard!!! * HE TOLD ME IT WAS A SUPERSIZED TWINKIE!!!
Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 1:09 PM Reply   
Angi

stop lying
that isn't you holding a wake board.

that is Joaquin's girlfriend

now put this baby powder on so Sean and I can find the wet spot

Old    reddog25cf            08-07-2003, 3:09 PM Reply   
Hahaha... Anyway, got a picture of the girl I'm seeing. Not a very good picture, but all I had at work that I could scan today.

Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 4:14 PM Reply   
she a hottie

wanna swing

LOL
Old    jakeman            08-07-2003, 8:52 PM Reply   
=drew danello wake surf video=

www.420EMPIRE.com
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-08-2003, 5:34 AM Reply   
Angie, so that explains why Bruce's boat was leaning to the one side! Your disguise was looking pretty good though :-)
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-08-2003, 7:26 AM Reply   
yeah mike, last nite was a 'skinny' nite...i have a great girdle!
Old    jakeman            08-08-2003, 8:51 AM Reply   
girdle-

we had to dip her in latex

and let her air-dry
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2003, 6:39 AM Reply   
All right, all right, we all know Angi is hot... So the Nationals are in town this weekend. I am heading out there with some buddies on Saturday, anyone else going to be out there Saturday? How about meeting up someplace around 11ish, anyone have a suggestion where? See ya all thurr.

Jb
Old    reddog25cf            08-19-2003, 8:08 AM Reply   
Well I think I might go Saturday, just lemme know where ya'll are gonna meet at 11 and I'll try to make it there. Actually, if anyone could email me directions to the place, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll be coming into Indy southbound on I-65. Directions from there would be great!! Thanks.... my email is scawby@midwaynet.net by the way. Thanks in advance.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-19-2003, 8:13 AM Reply   
I think directions are on vanswakeboard.com.

What is this place like? can we camp there? bring coolers? ???

~Forrest
www.midwestwakefest.com
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2003, 9:13 AM Reply   
Hey Forrest, sorry I missed you guys up at Wakefest this year, but it just didn't work out. Anyhow, there isn't any camping anywhere near the lake unfortunately. The lake is in the middle of a business complex, so there are big office buildings all around it. There are several nearby hotels if you are looking for someplace to stay close. As far as coolers go, we brought one when we went to the last pro stop and just drank out of the back of our vehicle. They have beer vendors on site, but I don't remember if I saw anybody drinking out of a cooler lakeside.

The only place I can think to meet up at (that I know for sure will be there) is the Skier's Edge tent. They are the largest local board shop and they always have a tent out there. Anybody have a better idea?

Jb
Old    reddog25cf            08-19-2003, 11:11 AM Reply   
Skier's Edge at 11... sounds good to me... I'll probably be sportin my wakeworld t-shirt or my got wake shirt, haha. That is, if I make it there... hopefully I will.
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2003, 11:19 AM Reply   
I will be sportin an orange lid, and probably a white tee shirt.

My fault Sean, I meant to give you directions and forgot. To get to The Precedent from 65S, the least confusing route would be to take 465 East from 65S. Take 465 all the way around to the Keystone Avenue exit on the North side of town. Turn right (North) off of the exit ramp. Your first stop light is 96th street, take another right (East). About half a mile down or so on your right, you will see the entrance to The Precedent, I am sure there will be signs about the event or some orange flags or something. It is literally right off the highway. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Jb
Old    reddog25cf            08-19-2003, 11:52 AM Reply   
Well if it's off Keystone that's easy. 65S to 865 to 465 to Keystone to 96th. Easy enough.. thanks, didn't realize it was that close. I gotta buddy that lives off 86th, I'll prolly just stay with him! haha Thanks!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-19-2003, 3:39 PM Reply   
Josh~It's all good, we are going to do Mid West Wake Fest again next year....don't miss that one!!

Cool, I'll keep the cooler in the truck. What about backpacks? or chairs?

I'll try to remember Skiers Edge tent @ 11, but if I miss you guys, I'll have spiked barclets on each wrist, and probably my goatee rubberbanded. I am usually hard to miss.LOL

Are there any good party spots for nightlife??
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2003, 6:51 PM Reply   
You will definitely want to bring something to sit on, camp chairs work great. I don't know what you would want to bring a backpack for, but I don't know why you couldn't bring one, an excellent idea would be to fill up a camelback with your favorite beverage...oh I just gave myself an idea.

There are plenty of nearby watering holes. There are several upscale places within a few minutes, and Broadripple is right down the road. Broadripple generally offers a more diverse crowd and a much younger crowd (big college hangout), although there is usually a pretty good mix in ages. In Broadripple, you can park and walk to 15-20 bars. It is generally considered our bar district.

I didn't make the connection at first Forrest, but you are the guy I sold my Badass bindings to, how did those work out? Anyhow, hopefully we will meet up at the Triple Crown.

Jb
Old    reddog25cf            08-20-2003, 7:46 AM Reply   
Broadripple is definitely the place to go. Not only can you get hammered all night, but at 3 when all the bars close you can go get some good grub at La Bambas or Jimmy Johns. If I don't see you guys, have fun!!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-20-2003, 11:50 AM Reply   
oh damn...there is a La Bamba..."football sized burrittos"........

oh yeah...josh....totally forgot about that (bindings) Actually thats all I have ridden this year. They got kinda loose, so I added a option 2 strap to them and all is good!!!

~Forrest
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 12:46 PM Reply   
is burritos as big as your head still in the ripple??? man, that place was good after a nite out there! maybe that is labambas now..? it was back when Eden was open...*which i am sure is closed down now...but..geeze, i am olddddddd! :-( *
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-20-2003, 1:21 PM Reply   
wait thats what the slogan was "burritos the size of your head" "football size burrittos " must be El Famous....mmmmmmm
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 1:33 PM Reply   
well, i used to go there every friday nite after partying till the bars closed down...it was famous as far as Greenwood/Center Grove area,,cuz we ALL new about it and drove to the ripple to eat as well as party!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 1:36 PM Reply   
yayyyyyy,,look jake i got it shrunk down...
angi's first air:
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 1:37 PM Reply   

"Girl air" but AIR nonetheless....
Old     (mesamc)      Join Date: May 2002       08-20-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   
angi

Small world went to CG, graduated in 93. Your bringing back memories of la bamba's, I'm in AZ and still can't find a burrito like the ones we had at Broad Ripple after a good night of drinking.
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2003, 1:57 PM Reply   
Yes Angi, Burritos as big as your head is the same thing as La Bamba's, the big as your head part is their slogan. You were probably too drunk to actually notice the La Bamba's part. It is still the best grub after a hard night of drinking. BTW Angi, that is pretty good air...some of my guy friends can't get that much pop.

Jb
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-20-2003, 2:35 PM Reply   
Thanks Josh!! *its even bigger now!!!* lotsa lotsa practice and lotsa face plants! *(thank god for breast implants! they really break your fall!*

and the SAD part about the burritos thingy,, i was ALWAYS the designated driver, cuz i dont drink...
head going side to side "he he,,blonde moment"
Old    reddog25cf            08-20-2003, 3:20 PM Reply   
I lived at Purdue University's campus for 4 years, actually just moved to the lake, but anyway, seemed like I had a super steak with extra cheese no beans (cuz everybody has their own specific la bambas order) every weekend, sometimes 3-4 nights a week. Funny thing is, I still love em and crave em. Most foods you'd get sick of after that long, but not la bamba's. Also makes the morning crap an interesting game. You don't know if it a beer crap or a la bamba's crap. You gotta open the door and let the people in the apartment decide for ya. Awwww.... the memories.
Old    reddog25cf            08-20-2003, 3:21 PM Reply   
I guess I left out the fact that there's a La Bamba's in West Lafayette at Purdue's campus (for all the blonde's in the crowd...angi...umm... cough cough...) It's really funny to watch all the drunk people try to talk Spanish to the guys makin the food.
Old    jakeman            08-20-2003, 3:36 PM Reply   
JB

ripple=wasted

you mean "burritos as big as your head" has a restaurant name -lol

I don't even know what their food taste like sober

is Eden still the place to be

I hated the Vogue-it was always boring and too commercial

haven't been to ripple since '95

late/jake
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2003, 6:06 AM Reply   
Sorry Jake, Eden is no more. They amazingly lasted quite some time, I think they only closed down a year or two ago. Last I heard is was some new hip-hop club, but I think that may have even gone under. Even though I live in Indy, Broadripple brings back memories for me as well. Oh those post-college glory days.

Actually my wife and I had our first date in Broadripple, hooking up and dancing the night away at Landsharks. We don't go back there much now, usually for dinner or something.

Did you guys ever frequent Bazbeaux (sp?) Pizza? They used to run out of a converted house, well now that have a sweet 2 story building where Nuvo used to be. The place is pimp now. You guys will have to check it out if you are ever back home visiting. It is just as fun to head there for dinner and just people watch. Peace.

Jb
Old    reddog25cf            08-21-2003, 6:18 AM Reply   
Seems like every time I've gone to Broadripple I've already started partying somewhere else, so I couldn't even tell you what bars I've been to. I know I've been to Vogue (way too packed, I must be getting old, but they do play really good music) and Rock Lobster. Other than that I couldn't tell you what bars I've been to. They're all right next to each other and it seems like all the lines run together. Anyway, I just got an email about volunteering this weekend, but don't know if I'm even going to be able to make it. Anyway, talk to you guys later.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-21-2003, 7:18 AM Reply   
no hip hop dance crap club for me. are there any good bars that have live bands??
and where is that pizza joint located??
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2003, 8:34 AM Reply   
There are usually plenty of places to catch live music. The Patio is a bar right off the main drag, they always have live (usually local) music. The Monkey's Tail often has bands, it is on the first street north of the main drag, as is Bazbeaux. Bazbeaux is right behind Rock Lobster, Mindshaft, Average Joe's, and Landsharks. The place is really cool and from the sounds of it Forrest you should feel right at home there. The Patio is probably perfectly suited for you as well. Let me know if you have any more questions. Peace.

Jb
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-21-2003, 8:41 AM Reply   
yes! mmmmmmmmm bazbeaux's very very good...my cousin, tommy faulk, owned a Hemp Store right there in the ripple by bazbeauxs...everything was made of hemp,,,i bought my *then boyfriend..now husband* a skateboard deck made compeletely out of compressed hemp *minus trucks and wheels.* it is soo sweet...and the best clothes that lasted forever and lip balm,,hemp is so good... how about Future Shock, is it still there? went there last time i came to visit.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-21-2003, 8:49 AM Reply   
i wish they had la bambas down here.
Old    jakeman            08-21-2003, 9:48 AM Reply   
JB

never heard of that pizza place
but I will next time I come up

what bout the cheese-e downtown bars

or better yet "Brass Flamingo"

tell big Don and KC I said waz up
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2003, 11:09 AM Reply   
Downtown bars are still pretty Cheese-e, although there are a couple stand alone places that are aight. I have always had a good time at Tiki Bob's Cantina, but that was a few years back, I have no idea what the place is like now. Have a Nice Day Cafe is aight if you like disco music, but again that was a few years back. I have never heard of Brass Flamingo, so I have no input on that, anybody else?

Jb
Old    indywakechica            08-21-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
If you're more into bands...there's a blues bar downtown called the Slippery Noodle that is very cool. I've always had a good time at Tiki Bob's too. I've heard good things about the Ugly Monkey (also downtown)but have never been there. Tried to go for my birthday but did bit too much pre-partying and forgot my ID...wouldn't let me in :-)
Old    jakeman            08-21-2003, 1:48 PM Reply   
jb

the brass is a topless club in east indpls
sweet hang-out

check it

brad also owns the Gold Club on west side

late/jake
Old    jakeman            08-25-2003, 12:20 PM Reply   
bob and tom still on the air?

in indpls
Old    reddog25cf            08-25-2003, 12:24 PM Reply   
Actually I think Bob & Tom are on 95.7 in the mornings out of Lafayette, but I think Indy now has **** & O'Brien, pretty funny guys, but not quite Bob & Tom. How was indy this past weekend? I didn't get a chance to make, such a hellish weekend.
Old    bens            08-25-2003, 2:23 PM Reply   
Bob and Tom are on 94.7 in Indy.
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2003, 2:38 PM Reply   
Bob and Tom are on the air here in Nor Cal too. I always had to get their stuff from tapes and CD's. I love those guys.
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-25-2003, 7:55 PM Reply   
Hey guys and girls, for those of you unable to make it out to the Vans Triple Crown stop this weekend, I posted just a few pics from this weekend over on the "Vans Triple Crown - Saturday's results" post. Go check them out. Parks went out and just tore the course up.

If you made it to VTC, I hope you had a great time. I tried looking out for some of you wakeworlders, but there were just so many people there and the eye candy often distracted me. If you didn't make it, it was AWESOME! So many riders went HUGE. I got there early enough to see some of the women ride and many of them went out and threw down as well. I hope to see more of you guys there next year. Peace.

Jb