Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old    DRA            04-11-2007, 9:53 AM Reply   
Just wanted to wish Trevor a speedy and painless recovery from ACL replacement on the 6th of April. Best wishes and look forward to getting you back out on the water, we need a good boat bit@&.
For all those who have been at the DRA events he was probaly the guy getting you going at the starting dock. I think he still has nightmares about the mega phone.
Old    mendo247            04-11-2007, 9:56 AM Reply   
get well soon trevor!
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-11-2007, 9:57 AM Reply   
Trevor glad to see you went under the knife.

Here's to a speedy recovery!
Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-12-2007, 11:45 PM Reply   
Thanks for your thoughts. Tomorrow it will be 1 week post op! It feels pretty good (as good as it could I guess) - looking forward to getting back on the water.....wow it will be a long summer!
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-12-2007, 11:48 PM Reply   
Hey Trevor! you can still drive....?????
Get well soon, you know your welcome any time.
Old    kidrik            04-13-2007, 6:06 AM Reply   
"It feels pretty good".......

Yea, but how's your "knee"?

Re-fill.... (just kiddin') Good luck, and re-hab like crazy!
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-13-2007, 6:22 AM Reply   
good to see you up and around. hope to see you on sat take care and get well

(Message edited by sherman on April 13, 2007)
Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-13-2007, 9:14 AM Reply   
Get well soon.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-13-2007, 3:34 PM Reply   
Get well dude!

Why did you decide to do it in the spring?
Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-13-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
thanks again guys.....yes I can still drive and have a pretty flexible schedule, so hit me up if you need a third/driver.

Ed-
Just the way things worked out. Got a new job last fall, so had to wait. It just got to the point that I needed to get it done, regardless of the season. I should be good to go in Oct (I was going to say that I like riding the winter, but as I recall I tore it over the winter...on your boat as a matter fact!).
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-14-2007, 2:31 PM Reply   
I know you keep reminding me......Sorry dude,the wake wasn't even big that day so you were just trying to compensate,next time I'm loading her down!