Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (inty399)      Join Date: May 2007       01-20-2009, 1:03 PM Reply   
Whos goin?

is the winch comp open to more riders or is it invite only?
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-20-2009, 2:22 PM Reply   
I will be there. I heard Sasser is riding. But I think it is just invites.
Old     (tyler11boats)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2009, 2:30 PM Reply   
Side Note: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is playing at the House of Blues (not too far from Gilley's) that night...

I think we're going to the concert and then hitting up Gilley's afterward!
Old     (tyler11boats)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2009, 2:36 PM Reply   
But it looks like the rail jam will be over by the time the concert finishes up... should get there just in time for the bikini contest!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       01-20-2009, 2:52 PM Reply   
We will be there!!
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-20-2009, 2:56 PM Reply   
Shred Town crew will be in the house...
Old     (pfort)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-20-2009, 3:55 PM Reply   
I will be there, great time last year!
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       01-20-2009, 4:38 PM Reply   
Does anyone know if the rail jam is open to all ages?
Old     (wakeboard19)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2009, 7:01 PM Reply   
Wish I was goin
Old     (czap)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-20-2009, 8:01 PM Reply   
Josh, yall live around dfw? we need to ride!

Is it this sat or next?
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-20-2009, 8:32 PM Reply   
Umm, we live in college station, and andrew lives in austin, and I'm from Houston, and andrew is from Highland park, and chris and davis are from athens, TX. It's a tangled web I know but we all wound up together, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

We need to ride for sure next time we get up to Dallas! Do you know Brian Jolin?? He's a pretty good friend of mine, I saw the Helium stick in your pic and figured you might know him!
Old     (czap)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-20-2009, 8:46 PM Reply   
Dang that is a tangled web you got goin. Yeah dude i know Brian hes a good friend of mine too. Next time yall are around here hit him up and we will have to do some ridin. We always ride behind a slammed star at a little secret spot of ours so it would be good times man.
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-20-2009, 9:59 PM Reply   
For sure! Yeah, I got to hang with Brian at the Houston boat show when he was down, always good times, and always good to see pics of his family, he bored we with them for a couple hours!

Just kiddin Brian!

Are y'all still riding? We've just been winching lately and would love to get behind the boat for a little! If we come down for the show, we'd be down to ride!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-21-2009, 8:40 AM Reply   
I'll be there again. Hopefully it won't be 40* like last yr...
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-21-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
From the news section on the WakeWorld homepage:

Already scheduled to ride the rails and the bull are Liquid Force pro team rider and returning event Champion, Shane "Danger" Bonifay; 2008 WWA Wake Park World Series Champion, Tom Fooshee; CWB pro team rider, Gabe Lucas; Ronix ripper, Adam Errington; Hyperlite pro Kyle Alberts; plus pro wakeskaters Clint Tompkins, Brandon Thomas and Bret Little. They will be joined by top regional riders including Joe Lemberg, Brian Sasser, Billy Garcia, Andrew Dyrhood, Ryan Anderson, Brady Webb and Hank Carter. Pro Tour announcer Dano "The Mano" Amir and his Texas sidekick Justin Kiefer will be calling the action and local shredder Joey Bradley will be handling DJ duties.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll talk to Geiger about it.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-21-2009, 11:06 AM Reply   
I'll be there.