Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-12-2009, 4:47 PM Reply   
Just saw this picture, it has the DHV2, the PBV2, and the CSV2, but what is the fourth board? I checked the Ronix site and they only show the three boards in DarkCore. They also showed the CSV2 with an orange graphic. Anyone care to educate me?
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-12-2009, 6:18 PM Reply   
I saw the CSV2 in red and in orange also, I don't know what all thats about but was wondering. As far as I know there is only three Dark Core shapes.

But I am hoping for a Dark Core Mana.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-12-2009, 6:58 PM Reply   
I just assumed that the fourth board was a different shape because it is a different colour, and because I couldn't read anything on it.
Old    sdahockey21            01-13-2009, 7:50 PM Reply   
There are only 3 series of Dark Core Boards for 09. The DHV2(green), PBV2(yellow), And CHV2(red). I did a little digging and found that one of the CHV2 boards that Ronix had a surf expo had some what of an orange/red flame instead of the normal CSV2 red flame graphic.

Rumor has it that this one of a kind board is now buried next to the Totem pole up at Radar.
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-13-2009, 8:12 PM Reply   
why would they do something like bury it?
Old    sdahockey21            01-13-2009, 8:18 PM Reply   
Ha ha, I was just joking about burying it part. But, you never know...

(Message edited by sdahockey21 on January 13, 2009)
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-13-2009, 8:21 PM Reply   
oh lol nvm i'm a bit gulible as u can see!