Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Chaserwaser            04-08-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
I have been searching and seeing lots of different things. Does anyone know the heighest wake to wake jump is?
Old     (jkatslo)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-08-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
i heard it was 11.3 feet but im not 100 percent sure
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-08-2010, 11:21 AM Reply   
double up or no double up?
Old    Chaserwaser            04-08-2010, 11:23 AM Reply   
Actually both would be nice ... Ive heard over 20ft?
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-08-2010, 11:24 AM Reply   
Chad Sharpe has the most frames on record with 63 (Correct me if I'm wrong).
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-08-2010, 11:25 AM Reply   
It ought to be Chad Sharpe's Tail Glide at PB's Double or nothing a few years back. Highest frame count ever recorded.
Old    ajmac            04-08-2010, 11:39 AM Reply   
Check out the bio on Trevor Hansen's Alliance rider page. talks about a wake jump measuring device...
http://www.alliancewake.com/riders/?r=37
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-08-2010, 11:53 AM Reply   
^^^^^They have the shadow box out which is able to measure the height of your jump. Also how much you spin and how fast you spin. Its a pretty cool little device
Old    Chaserwaser            04-08-2010, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps912 View Post
^^^^^They have the shadow box out which is able to measure the height of your jump. Also how much you spin and how fast you spin. Its a pretty cool little device
I just saw the review and stuff on this device looks very cool man very "new aged" kind of cool how can u plug it in to your computer and it gives you a 3d video of your riding haha
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-08-2010, 12:23 PM Reply   
the highest jump was chads and it was 56 frames
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-08-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
correct me if im wrong but are we talking camera frames?
Old    Chaserwaser            04-08-2010, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
correct me if im wrong but are we talking camera frames?
Yes Camera Frames But I think the jump its self was over 20ft if i remember correctly Im actually watching the 2009 Wake Awards on Hulu.com to see if I can find anything
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-08-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
This glide of Chad's is massive, but the other one was definitely quite a bit higher than this. I don't have anything to scale this against, but I'd guess 16-18 feet.
Attached Images

Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-08-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
That picture is retardedly cool. Wow. That wake looks massive also.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-08-2010, 1:19 PM Reply   
good god thats not a wake thats a wave! yes theres a difference hahaha
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-08-2010, 2:14 PM Reply   
He had an ad in ONE of the WBM's a little while ago, when he was on the Covin shape that was just nutty. I'd put it a few feet higher than this. Even then, I don't think they were near his Double or Nothing glide.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-08-2010, 2:18 PM Reply   
Ben, where is that picture from, I want it as my background.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-08-2010, 8:05 PM Reply   
The leader for all-time biggest air is still Chad Sharpe, who went 57 frames at the 2004 Double or Nothing Contest with a giant tail glide.

I had the still, but it is on my old computer (crashed hard drive).

Parks had a giant air a couple of years after that at the D or N.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-08-2010, 8:49 PM Reply   
If you're talking wake to wake, I think Lyman gets consistantly the highest. There was a vid posted about a month back where he threw a HS FS 180 that was bigger than most guys go on a doubleup.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-08-2010, 9:00 PM Reply   
Ben, here's the link:

http://wakeboardingmag.com/files//20...had_sharpe.jpg

Here's the Parks and Lyman shots:
Attached Images

Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-08-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
If we know how long a frame is then we know how high the rider was in the air. Does anyone know how long each frame is? Total time in the air will be

0.25 x ( (number of frames) x (frame length) )^2 x (32.15 feet/second^2)

or simplified

8 x (number of frames x frame length)^2

Physics 101 today on ww
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-08-2010, 9:35 PM Reply   
ok, I'm an idiot. Actual equation is 0.5 x ( 0.5 x (number of frames) x (frame length) )^2 x (32.15 feet/second^2)

which simplifies to

16 x (0.5 x (number of frames) x (frame length) )^2

It looks like they were using 30 FPS, so a capture of 56 frames would be about 14 feet high. As he's laid out in the pic above, he might get an extra couple of feet of clearance, so maybe 16 feet off the surface of the water?
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-08-2010, 10:04 PM Reply   
That isn't the equation you need. You need to isolate your vertical motion from horizontal. Use this site http://www.ajdesigner.com/phpproject...y_equation.php
First solve for Vyo by setting Vy to zero, since that is the top of the jump. You will look at the frame where he is at the peak and that will be your your time. Once you have Vyo you can plug it into the vertical displacement equation again using the time where he is at the peak of his jump. This will give you the delta Y which is the total height of the jump.
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-08-2010, 10:09 PM Reply   
horizontal motion is meaningless here. It doesn't matter if he travels 100 miles horizontally or 10 feet.
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-08-2010, 10:12 PM Reply   
Also, he'll be going up for the exact same amount of time he's going down, that's why I cut the time in half. And you'll notice that those are the equations I used if you take the time to work them out, I just knew upfront that I didn't need to isolate horizontal motion.

EDIT:

Also- I've neglected air resistance here. If air resistance makes any effect on the numbers, he was lower, not higher.

You also have to consider that he's taking off from an elevation of however high the double up is- maybe 2-3 feet? This might mean he's about half that height higher in the air, but I figured I'd let this one cancel out our neglect of the air resistance.

Last edited by joe_crawley; 04-08-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-08-2010, 10:18 PM Reply   
I see what you mean. Ya I didn't look at your equation very well, but I see what you did now.
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-08-2010, 10:45 PM Reply   
Your way is much better, I seemed to have forgotten that gravity will work at the same rate no matter how fast you go in the horizontal plane lol. I was just excited that I remembered how to do something from physics.
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-09-2010, 5:18 AM Reply   
Just a though, but for the shot of chad. If you know his board length (which can be seen clearly) you can measure the board in the picture, take that measurement and measure how many of those(boards) from the surface to where he is. then convert from cm to Feet. Right?
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-09-2010, 5:54 AM Reply   
That's the way I would do it Bret. But you would have to estimate the angle of the board and use some trig to figure it out properly.

...tinking caps on!... I misspelled on purpose!
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       04-09-2010, 7:09 AM Reply   
From what I have heard from the Parks Double up contests is that they are between 22-25 ft high. Just look at the boat and think about how high the tower rides above the water. That is about 9ft. They are at least double that in those pictures.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 7:14 AM Reply   
Anyone have a guinness world record book? I wonder if any of this stuff is recorded in there? I know as far as the longest jump in wakeboarding is...Kyle Alberts made a 50-foot ramp-to-ramp gap jump over 40-foot bus in Downtown Orlando. This jump was record breaking. http://www.chacha.com/question/what-...r-wakeboarding........ can this be confirmed?
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 7:25 AM Reply   
God, I have a Ronix poster of Chad and he is friken huge and I think it was the biggest air actually to date and like there was a caption that said " who said you cant go big on continuous" or something like that im trying to find it online but I cant if you guys saw this for the first time youd be like good god!! ill keep looking for it , its scary how high he is
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
Ok I found it but I cant actually open the picture ( work has a crazy internet filter lol ) but if you guys search up Chad Sharpe on googy and it is prob going to be on the second page under images under a alliancewake.com link but here is a small picture of it... this picture does it no justice though you need to see it fully blown up to actually realize how high he is.. like when you have a 3 x 5 poster of it on your wall

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-09-2010, 7:52 AM Reply   
Chase! THat's the picture I mentioned earlier! Just coudln't find the mag!!
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye7708 View Post
Chase! THat's the picture I mentioned earlier! Just coudln't find the mag!!
So insane. Like if i as that high I would be like YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiii hahaha
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-09-2010, 8:18 AM Reply   
If you hit big white at odub with a full cut, you go about that big. it is a pretty cool feeling and the landings aren't actually THAT bad considering from how high you are coming from. your momentum and speed really make a difference on the landing, i actually find that the bigger I go, the more i can control how hard I land vs just going strait up and down. now i have cut into to double ups with a full raley edge trying glides and stuff like that and the landing is not nearly as "fun" as off of kickers at a cable. The height of the cable makes a huuuuuuge difference.
Old     (sharpechad)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-09-2010, 8:19 AM Reply   

Last edited by sharpechad; 04-09-2010 at 8:23 AM.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_L View Post
If you hit big white at odub with a full cut, you go about that big. it is a pretty cool feeling and the landings aren't actually THAT bad considering from how high you are coming from. your momentum and speed really make a difference on the landing, i actually find that the bigger I go, the more i can control how hard I land vs just going strait up and down. now i have cut into to double ups with a full raley edge trying glides and stuff like that and the landing is not nearly as "fun" as off of kickers at a cable. The height of the cable makes a huuuuuuge difference.
Alright Mr. Bigair lets see some photos lol just playing I know you can go as high as you wants its just if you have the balls to do it... When I ride casually I just barely even try and then last summer when I was trying for the raley I just cleared my mind and did the hardest cut ive ever done balls out knowing im going to be flying like a hawk once I hit that wake.... that hurt hahah
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpechad View Post
Alright and he is here to back it up! Fix your picture link so we can see!
Old     (sharpechad)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-09-2010, 9:27 AM Reply   
how do u post a pic on here i have the photo on my computer but cant post it
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpechad View Post
how do u post a pic on here i have the photo on my computer but cant post it
go to imageshack.us and upload it and then copy the link just like u did.. you just have to have the image on the internet not your computer
Old     (sharpechad)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-09-2010, 10:26 AM Reply   
http://img249.imageshack.us/i/m848b9...378b336ab.jpg/
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 10:29 AM Reply   
Here ill help ya out AND GOOD GOD!!!!!

Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
How high were you do you think ?
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       04-09-2010, 3:14 PM Reply   
Parks boosted pretty friggin high off of a double-up in "Counterfeit This", Hyperlite's 2006 or 2007 video. No idea what the actual height is
Attached Images

Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-09-2010, 4:14 PM Reply   
I threw that pic in photoshop and it looks like he is about 3.5 board lengths off the water. Assuming he's riding a 145, he's about 16.5 feet up in that pic. That's also assuming the board is perfectly perpendicular to the camera, which it appears not to quite be. So he's probably about 14-15 feet up, so he's almost as high as Chad's 56 frames at double or nothing
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-09-2010, 9:56 PM Reply   
I love to see wakeboarders with a brain
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-09-2010, 10:37 PM Reply   
Dont forget about this guy. Another noteable mention would be Harris' famous method.
Attached Images

Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-09-2010, 11:12 PM Reply   
I suck at math but I'm pretty sure camera frames per second will not determine height. Maybe a rough hang time though. You can't beat the Shadowbox for this kind of stuff. It's the real deal and it's fun to go back and nerd out on all the data at the end of the day.
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-09-2010, 11:20 PM Reply   
The highest I've seen in a set with the Shadowbox so far was 14 feet but it was a spin. I'm sure there have been a lot higher inverts.
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-10-2010, 8:46 AM Reply   
Hmmmm. How do you think the shadow box figures it out? It measures time in the air using its accelerometer, and then uses the EXACT SAME EQUATIONS TO A T to determine how high you were (if it works correctly). Camera frames will absolutely determine height, in fact there is no better way to do it. This will be a major topic in any intro to physics course.

So actually the only thing that would be the shadow box is catching the hit on film and hashing out the details, that's the beauty of the constant force of gravity- if you know the hangtime of anything, a foot ball, golf ball, person, cat, or anything else not subject to extreme air resistance you can tell exactly how high it was. Physics is a beautiful thing! If you really did catch a 14 foot hit than you would have been in the air for 56 frames just lake Chad when he won double or nothing. Maybe you go that big (14 feet is HUGE- probably as high or higher than parks in that pic a few posts up), so I give you mad respect on your understanding of boosting off the wake!
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-10-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
*edit "So actually the only thing that would be better than the shadow box"
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-10-2010, 3:32 PM Reply   
Like I said I don't know jack about math but other things effect hang time like speed. To answer your question (How do you think the Shadowbox figures it out ?) It does it by GPS. It knows your time in the air by your altitude.

http://http://www.shadowboxlive.com/
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       04-10-2010, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
Like I said I don't know jack about math but other things effect hang time like speed. To answer your question (How do you think the Shadowbox figures it out ?) It does it by GPS. It knows your time in the air by your altitude.

http://http://www.shadowboxlive.com/
Gangstar's right, the film frames are going to be more accurate than the shadowbox.
Riders know exactly what speed they ride at, especially with features such as "perfectpass" these days. In fact they can get it to the one-tenth mph. That's really all the extra info you would need for the film frame equation, enter it in and boom you have the height. Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I dont think you even need the speed, because you know how many frames per second the camera shoots, which allows you to find the peak of the jump, split it in half, and blah blah blah the rest has been posted on here already lol. Still, shadowbox is a pretty cool tool to use, and i'm sure the measurements with it are going to be pretty close
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-10-2010, 9:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_crawley View Post
Also, he'll be going up for the exact same amount of time he's going down, that's why I cut the time in half.
Doesn't that assume that you are going up at the same speed that you come down? That isn't always true is it? Sure you always fall at the same rate because that is only due to gravity but surely you can go up at different speeds due to how explosive your pop is?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-11-2010, 8:34 AM Reply   
"Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I dont think you even need the speed, because you know how many frames per second the camera shoots, which allows you to find the peak of the jump, split it in half,"

You're are going to be going faster off the wake, then coming down. I am not 100% sure, but wouldn't there be 3 components (other than wind resistance and gravity) acting on a rider? Acceleration of the rider, velocity of the boat, and launch angle. I know in the initial approach to the wake, boat speed and rider speed could be calculated as one, but once in the air, the boat's speed will be acting on the rider. This is why the camera frames is the best method.
Old     (wake2wake103)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-12-2010, 11:30 AM Reply   
Dont forget about( I think his name was Scott Stewart)'s massive double up about a year or go. That was pretty huge.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-12-2010, 12:26 PM Reply   
You guys are also leaving out rope tension in relation to the tower height. Definitely changes hang time.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-12-2010, 2:12 PM Reply   
Hahaha oh man its so funny watching you guys trying to figure this out Its like you are all rocket scientist haha I love it I cant believe there is just not a fact somewhere saying the highest wakeboarding jump is xxx amount of feet I appreciate all you guys trying to solve this out, I guess theres never really going to be a "real answer" until its actually recorded in a "Highest Jump" tournament just like how they have the meters the glow up on snowboarding when they get air on the pipe or skateboard but obviously thats not possible unless they did the jump off a kicker or something
Old     (FoilPowell)      Join Date: Mar 2012       09-16-2012, 7:16 AM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASNY...yer_detailpage Nuff said!
Old     (Medium)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-16-2012, 11:33 AM Reply   
That's a funny looking wakeboard that guy is riding. Is that a new 2013 model?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-17-2012, 8:20 AM Reply   
This has always been one of my favorite shots!
Attached Images

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-17-2012, 8:22 AM Reply   
for what it's worth unless the pic is shot from the side, I would really not trust any calculation using board length. The only thing that would beleive is a side shot or a Shadow Box, but even the Side Shot would be hard to judge where the rider really is in relation to the surface of the water.
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-17-2012, 10:28 AM Reply   
For the math geeks, the way to get total height from camera frames
1. get your half time of flight. T, i.e. half the time from when the jump begins and ends based on camera frames.
2. get your initial upward velocity V. V = T * acceleration of gravity
3. get your max height: H = (V*T) - (1/2 * Acceleration of gravity * T squared)

The only place for error is when you decide where the jump starts and ends. If a riders jump starts at top of wake and he lands in flats i.e. lands at a lower elevation than he took off, the calculation will be wrong. those factors can be accounted for though if you know the height of the wake.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       09-17-2012, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
This has always been one of my favorite shots!
That shot/trick/glide/record is absolutely, unqualifiably, straight up coconuts.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-17-2012, 11:37 AM Reply   
my knees would more than likely shatter on impact after an air like that.
Old     (kmehrkens)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-17-2012, 12:14 PM Reply   
This is pretty interesting. I think there are a lot of variables to consider to see who actually got the highest. If we use these equations, we assume projectile motion, meaning no more outside forces acting on the boarder one he/she begins flight. We all know there is air resistance and the pull of the boat that will affect the flight.

Air resistance is probably negligible in our calculations since all boarders probably experience the same affect.

Going by highest frames does show who had the most hang time, not necessarily height, but the camera isn't a bad way to get uniformity with test data. Also, a numerical value has to be determined on the unedited video. Taking the measurement of a slowed down video is just counting frames of a 30fps video showing a slowed down clip originally shot in 30fps. That result would have a prolonged time.

We need to consider trajectory. All boarders with high FPS counts are probably taking off in relatively the same angle with respect to the water, but in theory of true projectile motion, the one who takes off at the biggest angle (closest to 90degree vertical with respect to the water) will go the highest. Then of those people, the one who hits the wake the fastest will go the highest.

If we are using time of descent to calculate height, we do assume free fall with projectile motion, but these riders doing the glides are being pulled down by the boat since the rope looks taught in the pics, which would affect their descent rate, so we can't really count on acceleration due to gravity to be the only force acting on the boarder as he/she falls. I guess the riders with the faster boat will come down quicker, but this could be negligible if every video you watch is of a rider with a taught rope on descent being pulled at the same rate.

We could use rope length and width of wake and measure the time it takes to get from one wake to the other to determine initial velocity of the rider, but all cameras would have to be in the center of the wake beneath the rope mounting point. Camera frames is still best method, probably even better than stop watching the descent, 1/30 of a second is good.

To find who has gone the highest, I'd say you have to;

-use the frame count to find your time, either half of complete flight time or just descent. (assuming all are @ 30fps)
-classify the types of descents you are counting, slack rope or taught rope, and find the one with the highest count in both categories.
-take note of the launch angle of each video too. Would be nice to get initial velocity, but hard to do on camera.

Then for the winner, you'd have to judge based on who took off the steepest, was the fall time affected by the pull of a boat, and who had the highest FPS count.

That's the best I think we can do without knowing more from each video clip. Just my approach.

Kyle

Last edited by kmehrkens; 09-17-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: sp
Old     (slob02)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-17-2012, 6:42 PM Reply   
Adam Wensink......... Highest I have witnessed!!!
Attached Images

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       09-17-2012, 6:51 PM Reply   
I thought this post looked familiar... how about Scott Stewart's accidental front roll? I wanted the picture... but you lose sight of the water out of the frame...

Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       09-17-2012, 7:39 PM Reply   
^I raped the replay button
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-17-2012, 8:27 PM Reply   
That 5 of Wensinks is dirty high, nosebleed section, he goes big! I estimate that at 18-20 at least. What did they think Sharpe hit, like 23+?
Old     (kmehrkens)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-17-2012, 8:34 PM Reply   
Whoa! See that!? Very different launch from Scott- almost vertical. Definitely high jumping versus long jumping there! He also came down with a slacked line.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-17-2012, 9:59 PM Reply   
wouldn't angle of rope to water and rope length be the easiest way of determining height?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-17-2012, 11:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
wouldn't angle of rope to water and rope length be the easiest way of determining height?
if the same boat was used every time since the height of the rope hitch from the water is different boat to boat.

on another note... not sure if it has been mentioned, but people need to take into account that the wake and the table between the wakes is higher than the actual water surface at take off... even if it is only a couple feet at most
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-18-2012, 9:41 AM Reply   
I had a black bird shoot up like after hitting my windshield at 105 MPH. Unlike Scott, he did not survive.
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-18-2012, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye7708 View Post
I thought this post looked familiar... how about Scott Stewart's accidental front roll? I wanted the picture... but you lose sight of the water out of the frame...

that was crazy
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-18-2012, 7:42 PM Reply   
Gator's Hoochie Krypt from back in the day (Switch) was said to be in excess of over 20ft. The angle from the video makes it impossible to measure but I remember Wakeboard mag running a sequence of it, but I'm too lazy to look through all my mags to find it.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-18-2012, 9:28 PM Reply   
Ryan, was that the one he blew his knee on? I have that WBM I will dig it out. It's getting old school up in here.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-22-2015, 8:44 AM Reply   
I would think with the size wakes are now that someone has gone bigger no? Any updates to this?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       07-22-2015, 8:08 PM Reply   
Andy,

Sorry for the LATE reply, haha! No, the Hoochie Krypt in Switch was from the LA Open. I believe he blew his knee at Powell on a HS Front to Fakie (MayDay).