Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2017, 2:35 PM Reply   
The 100% support of the President is a uniquely American attitude. This unconditional love seems very weird to an outsider, In other countries if the leader is a **** then its pointed out by the constituents. Its a lot safer for democracy IMO.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-11-2017, 2:36 PM Reply   
It is not an American attitude. It's an idiotic attitude.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2017, 3:55 PM Reply   
1968 ring a bell?
https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...VQEsEs&iss=VSI
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-12-2017, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The 100% support of the President is a uniquely American attitude.
What alternative news have you been reading? I'm pretty sure that Trump doesn't get 100% support from the public. Now if you had said that electing a President with a minority vote is an American thing, then I might agree.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2017, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What alternative news have you been reading? I'm pretty sure that Trump doesn't get 100% support from the public. Now if you had said that electing a President with a minority vote is an American thing, then I might agree.
Ahh yes, i should of explained myself clearer. Not so much that it happens but that it is an ideal that people seem to push as being the correct thing to do.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-12-2017, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ahh yes, i should of explained myself clearer. Not so much that it happens but that it is an ideal that people seem to push as being the correct thing to do.
100% of U.S. citizens should have respect for the office of the President. We can disagree about policy, and not like the holder of the office, but still respect the office. Nice thing is that we get a chance every four years to replace the current holder of the office with someone we all*** think can do a better job.

"We all" means bare majorities in states with sufficient electoral votes to constitute a majority of electoral votes, even if less than a majority of the popular vote.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2017, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The only thing I will say about Olympic Athletes or anyone participating in World Cup /US Open and other events where you represent the USA on the world stage is you either support country and the people in charge or STFU . Your being paid or hab cage opportunity to represent the USA in one of its highest forms. Until that obligation is fulfilled and you no longer don the colors , adhere to old rule “if you dont have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all .” If you wanna trash talk who’s in charge, or turn your time in the spotlight into a political crusade , cough up the uniform. You’re in the spotlight because of your exceptional talent , not yours political views
Give me a break. The Olympics are about representing your country; not the dumbasses that are in charge.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2017, 8:02 PM Reply   
Wow! Alabama rejected the pedo. Good on them!

Poor Roy Moore will have to stick to lechin’ on underage church girls in his home town instead of DC

Also, that guy can NOT ride a horse:
https://deadspin.com/roy-moore-doesn...ium=socialflow
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2017, 8:05 PM Reply   
He did however give a very gracious concession speech where he announced he would be retiring from politics to spend more time with other peopls’s children.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2017, 8:50 PM Reply   
An endorsement from trump is starting to become a death touch. So sad.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2017, 9:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
An endorsement from trump is starting to become a death touch. So sad.
I have to assume Alex feels like this is Karma. That said, I don’t want to speak for him.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-12-2017, 9:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The 100% support of the President is a uniquely American attitude. This unconditional love seems very weird to an outsider, In other countries if the leader is a **** then its pointed out by the constituents. Its a lot safer for democracy IMO.
Ralph is that the reason why NZ is irrelevant ?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-12-2017, 9:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Give me a break. The Olympics are about representing your country; not the dumbasses that are in charge.
Uhh...... without people in charge there is no country make sense?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-12-2017, 9:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Wow! Alabama rejected the pedo. Good on them!

Poor Roy Moore will have to stick to lechin’ on underage church girls in his home town instead of DC

Also, that guy can NOT ride a horse:
https://deadspin.com/roy-moore-doesn...ium=socialflow
Hey Wes, GUESS WHAT we are not gonna go march around and burn stuff/break glass unlike a certain group likes to do when they lose. Its called not being a sore loser something people never learn about even if they grow up.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-13-2017, 1:50 AM Reply   
Not a good night for GOPedophiles... republican Speaker of the House Hastert can no longer be alone with anyone under the age 18 after all the fiddling of youngsters he pulled:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...th-minors.html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-13-2017, 2:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Uhh...... without people in charge there is no country make sense?
Please. Trump could be thrown out of office tomorrow and the US would continue without a missing a beat. This country was fine before Trump and it will be fine after Trump. Maybe you should move to a country that forces people to honor their leaders. You'd fit right in.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-13-2017, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Ralph is that the reason why NZ is irrelevant ?
You are such a tool.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2017, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You are such a tool.
Which is why everyone should ignore his posts.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2017, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Ralph is that the reason why NZ is irrelevant ?
No, it's because of its small population.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-13-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You are such a tool.
Prime example of a nutjob liberal just throw some insults around like a insecure child. You were probably bullied as a kid so now you think your all tough.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-13-2017, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Which is why everyone should ignore his posts.
Look at all the butt buddies on here haha. Get your own brain fly oh never mind flies dont have one they just buzz around crap.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2017, 12:57 PM Reply   
Can someone point out in the bible where it suggests using homophobic slurs and insults. Cant be a true "Christian" going roach on people. Fake Christian or fake bible thumper.
Perhaps its the Trump edition or Judge moore bible 2nd edition being used.
I read the Russians may take part in Olympics with out country or flag. They cant carry the Russian flag because Russians lie too much for Olympic officials, not so much for trumper tho. He still believes his butt buddy Vlad.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/art...c-12405928.php
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-13-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Exemplary example of the faith. 🤷*♂️
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-13-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
(Ps here comes a rip on me for drinking and not minding pot legalization)
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-13-2017, 1:46 PM Reply   
I am pretty sure there is a part in there about turning water into wine. You're fine on the drinking thing.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-13-2017, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
Exemplary example of the faith. 🤷*♂️
Yep. Douchebags like him were the only proof I needed to realize that there is no god.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-13-2017, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Can someone point out in the bible where it suggests using homophobic slurs and insults. Cant be a true "Christian" going roach on people. Fake Christian or fake bible thumper.
Perhaps its the Trump edition or Judge moore bible 2nd edition being used.
I read the Russians may take part in Olympics with out country or flag. They cant carry the Russian flag because Russians lie too much for Olympic officials, not so much for trumper tho. He still believes his butt buddy Vlad.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/art...c-12405928.php
Who cares about the Russians they cheated and got kicked out pretty simple to understand im not sure why you brought that up or why its relevant to anything?

Last edited by wakeslash; 12-13-2017 at 2:39 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2017, 2:59 PM Reply   
The relevance is that the Russians blatantly cheated and were caught yet when Trump was giving Putin a lap dance he told him they didn't do it and Trump believes him! Just shows what a massive blind spot Trump has when it comes to Putin.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-13-2017, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The relevance is that the Russians blatantly cheated and were caught yet when Trump was giving Putin a lap dance he told him they didn't do it and Trump believes him! Just shows what a massive blind spot Trump has when it comes to Putin.
Yeah so hillary would have been better. There would have been ww3 and planet earth would get wiped out. Your alive i dont see what your complaining for that your not dead?
You are pretty confusing.
Couldn't care less about olympics as long as were not getting nuked by north korean or russia im fine with that and im sorry people cant understand that.

Just out of curiosity if your country was say getting nuked would you be sitting on wakeworld and complaining about the olympics and Trump just an honest question?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-13-2017, 3:41 PM Reply   
And to everyone when net neutrality gets thrown out the window wakeworld is not going to pay millions of dollars to the isp so chances are its going to be too slow to use along with a ton of other sites online AND guess what not a peep on here there were like 3 people that commented on it the rest are to busy bashing trump newsflash once net neutrality goes bye bye you guys wont be able to bash trump so i suggest actually doing a couple protests here and there but no thats not gonna happen most protests are for stupid reasons and not legit ones.

But for real are you guys too dumb to understand whats going to happen? If you dont understand anything the internet is essentialy going to be taken over and not free to anyone any more (ie websites will need to pay huge amounts to run fast for people and if you dont pay your site is going to be to slow to run)

im suprised wakeworld doesnt even care that should be a pretty hot topic considering its definitely going to affect the site over time (less people will pay to put ads on here)
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2017, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Who cares about the Russians they cheated and got kicked out pretty simple to understand im not sure why you brought that up or why its relevant to anything?
Your right, Although Ralph made a very nice connection (thanks) I was going back to the previous page ,ok I'm slow.... and some self proclaimed bible thumper brought up a hot skier who went down or got hurt because she spoke ill of trump, badkarma. Then another dude said how its a national honor to serve the usa on an Olympic team and stfu about the countries issues. So it was a little non relevant.
Russians competing with out the flag....Wait that is relevant. My bad, carry on.

So, then its ok by you to blow out net neutrality? Why would you want that? Good chance I may bash anyone who thinks its a good idea w/o reason, I think its rigged system that will screw most and benefit the biggest of the big. You know who is behind this right? do you know who Agit Pai is and who his boss is?
Quote:
But for real are you guys too dumb to understand whats going to happen? If you dont understand anything the internet is essentialy going to be taken over and not free to anyone any more (ie websites will need to pay huge amounts to run fast for people and if you dont pay your site is going to be to slow to run)
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-13-2017, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
And to everyone when net neutrality gets thrown out the window wakeworld is not going to pay millions of dollars to the isp so chances are its going to be too slow to use along with a ton of other sites online AND guess what not a peep on here there were like 3 people that commented on it the rest are to busy bashing trump newsflash once net neutrality goes bye bye you guys wont be able to bash trump so i suggest actually doing a couple protests here and there but no thats not gonna happen most protests are for stupid reasons and not legit ones.

But for real are you guys too dumb to understand whats going to happen? If you dont understand anything the internet is essentialy going to be taken over and not free to anyone any more (ie websites will need to pay huge amounts to run fast for people and if you dont pay your site is going to be to slow to run)

im suprised wakeworld doesnt even care that should be a pretty hot topic considering its definitely going to affect the site over time (less people will pay to put ads on here)
Have you written president Trump to tell him that his FCC appointee has it wrong on net neutrality? I have. Complaining on here ain't getting nothing done. If you are worried about it (and it sounds like you are), let Trump know and get your comments in the public record.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Couldn't care less about olympics as long as were not getting nuked by north korean or russia im fine with that and im sorry people cant understand that.
Isnt it your guy that is the tweeting fool who is going on and on threatening NK..... Fire and Fury the likes the world has never seen, Calling him Rocket Man, "Sorry but only one thing will work" ...basically escalating with threatening tweets decreasing our options and increasing the chance of war because he cant keep his finger in his pants. How old are you? you signing up to fight in a war in a north Korean jungle?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2017, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Yeah so hillary would have been better. There would have been ww3 and planet earth would get wiped out. Your alive i dont see what your complaining for that your not dead?
You are pretty confusing.
Couldn't care less about olympics as long as were not getting nuked by north korean or russia im fine with that and im sorry people cant understand that.

Just out of curiosity if your country was say getting nuked would you be sitting on wakeworld and complaining about the olympics and Trump just an honest question?
Hillary would have been a disaster too, I don't support her in the least.

I'm not surprised you are confused, critical thought doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Personally I set the bar for happiness a little higher than "not dead". This assumption that Hillary would be more likely to tip the world in to nuclear war than Trump is needs a little fleshing out before being accepted as anyway plausible.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2017, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I am pretty sure there is a part in there about turning water into wine. You're fine on the drinking thing.
Catholic events are the best. I went to a car show at Pomona Catholic (all girls high school) they open the beer booth by 9am. All the catholic events sell beer and wine, if you know the priests they will take you in the back for the good stuff. No, just the good booze.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-13-2017, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Catholic events are the best. I went to a car show at Pomona Catholic (all girls high school) they open the beer booth by 9am. All the catholic events sell beer and wine, if you know the priests they will take you in the back for the good stuff. No, just the good booze.
"all girls" dude theres a lot of accusations going on right now just saying.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-13-2017, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
you signing up to fight in a war in a north Korean jungle?

No jungles near the 38th parallel. You are confusing Korea and Viet Nam. There will be Winter Olympics in SK in a couple months.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-14-2017, 7:29 AM Reply   
You probably don't see many posts on net neutrality here because most are probably against the repeal of those neutrality laws. I have also written and called all of my representatives on this issue, but since i live in a democratic state, they are all on the same page as me anyway.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-14-2017, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
100% of u.s. Citizens should have respect for the office of the president. We can disagree about policy, and not like the holder of the office, but still respect the office. Nice thing is that we get a chance every four years to replace the current holder of the office with someone we all*** think can do a better job.

"we all" means bare majorities in states with sufficient electoral votes to constitute a majority of electoral votes, even if less than a majority of the popular vote.
this
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-14-2017, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No jungles near the 38th parallel. You are confusing Korea and Viet Nam. There will be Winter Olympics in SK in a couple months.
You are right. Thanks for the correction, my bad.

Soo, they did the nasty with net neutrality. Congrats to the trump regime.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-14-2017, 12:59 PM Reply   
net neutrality is gone rip internet.
Everything should go downhill starting now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-14-2017, 1:44 PM Reply   
You happy about that wakeslash?^^^
That is your guy right?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-14-2017, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You happy about that wakeslash?^^^
That is your guy right?
Naw its kinda bad for everyone. Only positive i see is blockbuster and redbox that rents dvd's might make a comeback lol jk. But for real yeah we are screwed thats pree much taking away 1st amendment rights its messed up. Imagine paying to google something. They didnt listen to anyone and the puppets that got payed by isp just voted it through its wack.

Then again i would rather be alive and have crap to no internet connection vs being in ww3 with killary haha.

Last edited by wakeslash; 12-14-2017 at 2:10 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-14-2017, 2:28 PM Reply   
ok. Call him, let him know how you feel.
I'm pretty sure there will be backlash. Probably many lawsuits before this moves forward. That military trans ban didn't fly either.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-14-2017, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
ok. Call him, let him know how you feel.
I'm pretty sure there will be backlash. Probably many lawsuits before this moves forward. That military trans ban didn't fly either.
yeah who knows.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-15-2017, 10:23 AM Reply   
More unqualified judges being rammed through

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/15/politi...lub/index.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-15-2017, 12:37 PM Reply   
Many don't understand how important this is. Trump has been loading up on "conservative" judges. These are lifetime terms, IIRC. Several of his appointments never tried a case and were rated "Not qualified" by the American Bar Assc.^^^That was a republican questioning him. Trump is a joke.
Yet they still keep approving them.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-15-2017, 4:11 PM Reply   
Lisa Bloom offered 750k to women who would fake sexual assault allegations against Trump. Sorry people but after stories like this its gonna end up like the boy who cried wolf, if it really does happen nobody gonna believe you because to many of these stories are fake.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-15-2017, 5:32 PM Reply   
Good effort, i don't think its entirely accurate...sounds like breitbart or FOX edition.
Seeking compensation for a client is not "offering $750K" to fake a story. Often when working pro bono the atty still wants $$
So...if you keep writing fake stuff wake, ....nobody gonna believe you anymore.
Lisa bloom is typical atty tool tho...following in her mothers footsteps.
Fox's story...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ct-report.html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-15-2017, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Lisa Bloom offered 750k to women who would fake sexual assault allegations against Trump. Sorry people but after stories like this its gonna end up like the boy who cried wolf, if it really does happen nobody gonna believe you because to many of these stories are fake.
Just like the Roy Moore forgery story?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-15-2017, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Just like the Roy Moore forgery story?
meh just throwing it out there that all these sexual assault allegations are a load of bullcrap.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-15-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
meh just throwing it out there that all these sexual assault allegations are a load of bullcrap.
Oh yeah sure, the one's concerning Trump, Moore, and the KY legislator that just blew his brains out.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-15-2017, 6:49 PM Reply   
dafuq?

The Trump administration has reportedly banned the Centers for Disease Control from using the phrases “evidence-based” and “science-based” on official documents.

Senior CDC officials distributed the list of “forbidden” words and phrases to policy analysts at the CDC on Thursday, the Washington Post reported Friday. The list also bans the use of “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender” and “fetus.”

http://thehill.com/news-by-subject/h...-science-based
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-16-2017, 9:25 AM Reply   
A question to trump supporters here: if Trump fires muller, would you still think he is straight up and support him?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-16-2017, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
dafuq?

The Trump administration has reportedly banned the Centers for Disease Control from using the phrases “evidence-based” and “science-based” on official documents.

Senior CDC officials distributed the list of “forbidden” words and phrases to policy analysts at the CDC on Thursday, the Washington Post reported Friday. The list also bans the use of “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender” and “fetus.”

http://thehill.com/news-by-subject/h...-science-based
Trump supporters please defend this. How is this OK? Its Orwellian.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-16-2017, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Trump supporters please defend this. How is this OK? Its Orwellian.
LMAO wakeworld is 99% democrats and 1% republicans haha literally every person on wakeworld is a democrat becomes a little boring after a while eh only having one side on here.

The people that support trump will never comment on this thread they get ripped to shreds by the liberal crocs who patrol this thread such as yourself.

Save it phil

Last edited by wakeslash; 12-16-2017 at 6:47 PM.
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-16-2017, 6:48 PM Reply   
How the hell Kasich isn’t the president is beyond me. After those middle of the road GOP primary debates he was clearly the most level headed. Fast forward through crazy town general election and look at us know. What in the world?!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-16-2017, 8:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
How the hell Kasich isn’t the president is beyond me. After those middle of the road GOP primary debates he was clearly the most level headed. Fast forward through crazy town general election and look at us know. What in the world?!

This I can explain. I run my HOA and know literally everyone in my neighborhood of 259 houses. For the first time in my life I went to a caucus where they grouped everyone by neighborhood. My table had 20 people around it and all of the Crazy neighbors were represented. Everyone stupid, rat out your neighbor for not taking their trash can's in fast enough, complaining about nothing resident was there, and they made up about 3/4th of the people there. These are the people that pick who will be candidates. The crazies decided who will be running for president. Crappy system
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-16-2017, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
LMAO wakeworld is 99% democrats and 1% republicans haha literally every person on wakeworld is a democrat becomes a little boring after a while eh only having one side on here.

The people that support trump will never comment on this thread they get ripped to shreds by the liberal crocs who patrol this thread such as yourself.

Save it phil
So your answer is nothing. Your gonna stand by your boy Trump in spite of the fact that you no longer have net neutrality, in spite of the fact that they've told the CDC that you can't use the words "science-based"?
Just wallow in your self-righteousness, and not take a moment to think about what is going on and that maybe its not for the betterment of society.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-16-2017, 8:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
So your answer is nothing. Your gonna stand by your boy Trump in spite of the fact that you no longer have net neutrality, in spite of the fact that they've told the CDC that you can't use the words "science-based"?
Just wallow in your self-righteousness, and not take a moment to think about what is going on and that maybe its not for the betterment of society.
Of course I stand by Trump and society is already ruined by people like you.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-16-2017, 8:50 PM Reply   
Idiocracy is now.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-16-2017, 9:33 PM Reply   
Wakeslash's profile say 28 year old from portland..... Now I'm really confused.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-16-2017, 9:38 PM Reply   
Not that surprising.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...4cb_story.html
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-17-2017, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Easy there HI is the closest to north korea, and i heard they were testing a alarm system on the island and people were getting uneasy over there, whats going on there?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-17-2017, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Wakeslash's profile say 28 year old from portland..... Now I'm really confused.
Are you surprised not everyone is a blind sheep like you?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-17-2017, 10:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Are you surprised not everyone is a blind sheep like you?
Said the die hard trump supporter.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-18-2017, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Many don't understand how important this is. Trump has been loading up on "conservative" judges. These are lifetime terms, IIRC. Several of his appointments never tried a case and were rated "Not qualified" by the American Bar Assc.^^^That was a republican questioning him. Trump is a joke.
Yet they still keep approving them.
Right, because Obama didn’t appoint a bunch of racist , unqualified people to push his agenda , weird how the tables turn when someone else is in charge
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-18-2017, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
A question to trump supporters here: if Trump fires muller, would you still think he is straight up and support him?
What are you talking about? As of now, every legal expert says he will be with-in his rights to fire him. Notice the lefts threats have swung from "obstruction of justice" if he fires to him mass protests in the streets. Because there is nothing illegal about firing him now. To see if your way is to take away any objectiveness to the investigation. He's already guilty in your eyes regardless the lack of evidence for the Russians or the obstruction charge you guys were hoping for. Trumps a moron, but as of today there is zero, not one, not even a smidgen (as your hero president put it) of corruption.

Why are you still supporting a party with overwhelming evidence of cover up, corruption, pay to play schemes & against any investigation into them? What are you scared to find?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Who is against an investigation of Clinton? or even cares? Not much Clinton support ive seen here. Who is really scared? Only one party I see that's afraid of an investigation.
Of course its legal to fire Mueller. It was legal for Nixon to go on his firing spree and firing cox, the AG and Dep AG...during the Saturday night Massacre. How did that work out? It also, as in the Nixon case, looks like trump is afraid of what Mueller is finding out. It would be classic trump to follow in Nixons footsteps.
Trump has gone from absolutely swearing "no contact with Russians what so ever to 18 or more admitted meetings by 9 of his closest reps including his son in law, his AG, his nat'l security Advisor, and his campaign manager. Not to mention he was working on building a trump tower in Russia right up to the election. No contact? absurd. Then his lawyers just stretch it a bit more...If trump did obstruct its ok, and as president "he is the countrys top law enforcement officer, cant be guilty". Trump talks smack about everyone...Sessions, Bannon, Rocketman, Theresa May, Tillerson, almost every head of a country, everyone....except not one bad word about Putin. Why?
I think trump is more worried about the tax evasion, money laundering and Mueller getting his hands on the money trail issues.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-18-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racist808 View Post
Why are you still supporting a party with overwhelming evidence of cover up, corruption, pay to play schemes & against any investigation into them? What are you scared to find?
Ok, I'll put you down as "undecided"

You know it's possible to think Trump is a crook and not support Hillary right? They are not mutually exclusive.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-18-2017, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ok, I'll put you down as "undecided"

You know it's possible to think Trump is a crook and not support Hillary right? They are not mutually exclusive.
Nope either killary or Trump no such thing as undecided. A crook you say eh? at least he doesnt wobble around with everyone supporting him because he cant stand haha killary had to much to drink thats why she lost haha.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-19-2017, 2:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ok, I'll put you down as "undecided"

You know it's possible to think Trump is a crook and not support Hillary right? They are not mutually exclusive.
No, these Trump supporters believe you are either with him or against him. If you don't support everything he does then you are either A. a snowflake B. a liberal C. an establishment republican.

I've never seen a group of people be duped so easily.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-19-2017, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Why are you still supporting a party with overwhelming evidence of cover up, corruption, pay to play schemes & against any investigation into them? What are you scared to find?
Investigate away. Just because reality doesn't play out how your imagination wishes, you really don't need to project your fallacious beliefs on us. Quit living the lie. It isn't liberals stopping you from investigating anything you want.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-19-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Investigate away. Just because reality doesn't play out how your imagination wishes, you really don't need to project your fallacious beliefs on us. Quit living the lie. It isn't liberals stopping you from investigating anything you want.
No S-h-!-t. The GOP controls both houses and the WH. Of course, we are talking about the same bunch that tried to pass several bills to repeal Obamacare when Obama was still president. Now the GOP has the WH, they can't pass it. Yet, numbnuts thinks it the Democrats that are standing in the way.

Besides, didn't Trump after he won proclaim he wouldn't pursue charges against Hillary?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-19-2017, 2:01 PM Reply   
There’s already more evidence that Hillary , Obama’s FBI , and the DOJ colluded together with backroom deals to let Hillary escape prosecution than there’s has been about Trump with Russia. Furthermore there is also evidenced of investigators personal vendettas against Trump alllowing the left to use government resources and appointed positions as their personal pets to formulate a plan to attack Trump. Where’s the outrage about justice, political bias , and abuse of power/government resources now ?


More proof the Russian scandal is just a complete misdirection from the actual truth .

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-19-2017 at 2:06 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2017, 3:34 PM Reply   
Lock Her Up!, Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Do whatever is necc. Its your side that has the House, Senate and presidency, and the conspiracy theorists. And Trumps FBI. Seems you guys are dropping the ball and crying that the party out of power is somehow stopping your Clinton investigation. BTW, what exactly did she do? Who is stopping it? How? You guys sound like whiney millennials. Quit waiting for someone else to do all the heavy lifting. Just do it.

Personal vendettas? you mean like a guy texted a friend "anti trump" messages? Salacious! They released the texts. Anti trump and anti Clinton texts. So what should Mueller do???...... he did.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politi...sed/index.html
So when you get sent out on a call and the "savages" are black, muslim, brown...are you qualified to go out on the call? Most all the misdirection is coming from Fox and the Trump camp. Quit believing it. You readily admitted trump is a big liar....but only when his mouth is moving.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-20-2017, 3:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
There’s already more evidence that Hillary , Obama’s FBI , and the DOJ colluded together with backroom deals to let Hillary escape prosecution than there’s has been about Trump with Russia. Furthermore there is also evidenced of investigators personal vendettas against Trump alllowing the left to use government resources and appointed positions as their personal pets to formulate a plan to attack Trump. Where’s the outrage about justice, political bias , and abuse of power/government resources now ?


More proof the Russian scandal is just a complete misdirection from the actual truth .
You cannot honestly believe this statement. I mean was Hillary or Obama's campaign director arrested for dealings with Russia? What about the other Trump associates?

An investigator had some negative opinions about Trump and he bragged to a woman he was having an affair. I can tell you have been listening to conservative talk radio. I guess you guys wouldn't be satisfied unless all of Mueller's investigation team were staunch Trump supporters. What now, political tests for everyone. Sounds like the Russia state you conservatives now admire.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-20-2017, 9:04 PM Reply   
President Trump, who won the White House on a wave of populist promises, will likely save millions of dollars, thanks to Congress’s approval of a tax plan he pledged was designed for the middle class.

The Republicans’ first legislative triumph of 2017 will ensure a financial windfall for the president and his family in a way that is virtually unprecedented in American political history, experts said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.71212691844b
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-20-2017, 9:05 PM Reply   
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.da52f50d6a48
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2017, 9:38 PM Reply   
"this is the biggest tax reform in 30 years" -GOP
You know what happened 29 years ago (1 year after the last big GOP tax reform): stock market crash- big recession.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:01 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us