Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-23-2009, 7:12 AM Reply   
I was walking through the Richmond, VA boatshow and came across this. I thought it looked really nice. Forgot to look at the $ tag.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    surfdad            02-23-2009, 8:19 AM Reply   
I thought they were doing a good job also. I like the color/tail pad on the double bump swallow - these pictures from Surf Expo back in 09/08. Does anyone know who is shaping for Shapiro/Grindwater?

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/87668/626105.html?1222986658

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-23-2009, 11:26 AM Reply   
This is what I can tell from my pic
Upload
Old    surfdad            02-23-2009, 11:43 AM Reply   
Great picture! Thanks Alan. Ricky Carrol is down in central Florida, has to be the man.

http://www.rickycarrollsurfboards.com/
Old     (wakevb)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-23-2009, 3:26 PM Reply   
Alan, Sorry I missed you at the show! I talked with Mike and Matt a while and the booth was looking killer.

I talked to them about that board. Looked pretty nice and he said they are trying to get set up as a dealer here in the spring...with some demo rides and such. The price on the board was right under $400.
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-23-2009, 7:11 PM Reply   
Diggin the looks of those. Like the colors, something different.

On a lighter note, I wonder if Ricky and I are related? Would be cool to have a shaper in the fams I didn't know about
Old     (nicewater)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-01-2009, 10:17 PM Reply   
Does he have plans to build wakeboards?
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-08-2009, 6:24 AM Reply   
thick stringer on first board
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-08-2009, 6:49 AM Reply   
love this video of making balsa board with mat wrapped rails
http://www.rickycarrollsurfboards.com/movie.htm

something for you Jeff, all wooooood
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-18-2009, 1:14 PM Reply   
Anybody know the price on their boards?
Old    boardco13            03-19-2009, 9:11 AM Reply   
The price is approximately $400 for the smaller one and $450 for the larger one. They will be available approximately the second week of April. Darin visited with us in our store and we got to take a look at the boards - they are pretty legit and look like they will surf awesome. I haven't had a chance to demo them yet, but I will take one out as soon as we get them in.

-Mitch Mann @ BoardCo.com
Old     (wakevb)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-27-2009, 3:08 PM Reply   
Just found out Darin swung by my local boardshop here in VB. Looks like they are going to be getting some of these in and for a surfstyle board, the price seems awesome. If anyone gets a ride on one these, please post up. Its a lot easier for me to justify buying something I can see, feel and possibly demo.