Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (boardcrazy)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-03-2013, 3:32 PM Reply   
Here is a fun video thrown together with video taken off our phones, digital cameras and camcorders. A few disclaimers...we are not professional wakeboarders, we are older (most in 30s with some in our 40s) and we all have self-diagnosed mental disorders! We really cannot do a lot of things well but we do have a good time.

Watching this video makes me dread the long cold winter months that are upon us. Take a look and enjoy!

from Kenny Morrow on Vimeo.

Old    bigdtx            11-03-2013, 3:39 PM Reply   
Very nice!
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-03-2013, 4:39 PM Reply   
Okay, cool vid but I'm depressed now. It's 6 p.m. and dark--been dark. I hate the falling back time change.
Old    Paxdad            11-04-2013, 9:46 AM Reply   
Cool video but the whole guy on guy beer chug-a-lug at 1:51 is just weird!!!! Way outside of the guy code.......
Old     (boardcrazy)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-04-2013, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxdad View Post
Cool video but the whole guy on guy beer chug-a-lug at 1:51 is just weird!!!! Way outside of the guy code.......
I agree! We make fun of both of them for doing it. I didn't realize it even occurred until I watched video from the trip.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       11-04-2013, 10:54 AM Reply   
Nice - I had that same Byerly Monarch and wrecked it at OWC - did not handle sliders well - I loved that board.
Old     (santa)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-12-2013, 5:29 PM Reply   
Cool video. Reminds me why we got into wakeboarding in the first place. It's all about fun times with friends. Thanks for sharing.
Old     (machloosy)      Join Date: Mar 2013       11-13-2013, 5:15 AM Reply   
I agree with Santa. Just a cool video with a chill close group of friends. That video is what it's all about
Old     (boardcrazy)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-14-2013, 8:21 AM Reply   
Thanks! We always have a good time on our Table Rock Trips and the video did a good job of showing it.