Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (wakeman7)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-09-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
I already put the word out before but not everyone may have heard. There is a christian wakeboarding website called http://www.wakeupint.com/
They just got there new site up recently so check it out.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-10-2007, 6:37 AM Reply   
I prefer my wakeboarding activities to be full of sin, I'll pass.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-10-2007, 6:48 AM Reply   
Straight outta Compton, eh Sam? :-) (had to say it)

Rock on, Wakeman, you're riding with the King!
Old     (wakeman7)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2007, 12:29 PM Reply   
Just because your a christian doesnt mean you cant be cool Sam. Look at Shaun Murray, Dallas Friday, Emily Copeland Durham, and Gerry Nunn they are all christians.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-10-2007, 12:59 PM Reply   
coolness is not at stake here. I just prefer some activities that are usually frowned upon by christians.
Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       05-10-2007, 1:02 PM Reply   
Then this probably isn't a post for you
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-10-2007, 1:24 PM Reply   
Cool idea and cool site! However, the small script writing and black background is a little hard for my old fart eyes to read. Aside from that I like it!!
Old     (wakeman7)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2007, 1:38 PM Reply   
No I did not mean to come across like that and am not pushing my beliefs but thats the difference it is not just a belief its the truth.

(Message edited by wakeman7 on May 10, 2007)
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
Whoa whoa whoa. I'm sure you already know how he feels by his comments, and it's comments like what you just made that has made him feel this way. Just be the better person and don't try to persuade others into your own beliefs, you know what you believe, and everyone has different beliefs to some extent. Way to create an organization/ group and good luck with it.