Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-14-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
Since we are a little further down the road... A few Observations

1. Love the WCF matchup.
2. Love that the Pens are gone
3. Hope like hell the Flyers become the 3rd team in history...

Old     (seabass)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-15-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
your hope like hell seems to have payed off. I was hoping for a B's win, but alas that didn't happen.

Habs are doing some crazy things this year. Never would have thought they would have knocked off the Caps and Pens to get to the ECFs....crazy.

And the Sharks kicking off the Wings in 5 games was a shocker as well.

GO SHARKS!!
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-16-2010, 7:40 PM Reply   
6-0 beat down. Terrible first game for the east. I don't want the flyers to win, I'd love to have a canadian team (non-canucks that is) go to the cup.
Old     (seabass)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-16-2010, 9:24 PM Reply   
I would imagine that the Habs will bounce back from that game tonight. They have knocked off much better teams than the Flyers so far.

At least the Sharks weren't the ones getting schooled like that today. LOL
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-17-2010, 6:24 AM Reply   
1. The Game on Friday was EPIC! Amazing...

2. The Habs knocked off teams by having a super hot Halak in net. I would dare to say that the Flys just put a big hole in Halak's confidence...
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-17-2010, 7:18 AM Reply   
Ohh, and what is the over under on the Canning of Claude Jullian?
Old     (seabass)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-17-2010, 7:10 PM Reply   
you're right about Halak. I would imagine he isn't feeling to nicely about his game. Kinda like Nabby felt after getting shelled by Detroit in game 4 of that series i would bet.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-18-2010, 7:45 PM Reply   
Halak looked shaky again... Price on Thursday?

WTF is Nabokov's deal. Ya gotta stop that Ladd shot in the CF's
Old     (seabass)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-19-2010, 4:06 PM Reply   
No joke....i almost lost it when i saw that shot go in.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-21-2010, 8:28 PM Reply   
I'm so sick of Nabby. The Sharks NEED to get rid of him and bring in a new goalie for next year. Nabby is consistently a good goalie during the regular season and has no clue hot to play deep into the playoffs. Its the same thing every year. He gets outclassed by the other teams goalies during the playoffs, goalies who nobody has heard of through the regular season unless you are a fan of that team. Nabby was sleeping on that goal and Heatley was just skating aimlessly when the shot went in...
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-23-2010, 4:26 PM Reply   
Well, the canadiens cant make line change mistakes like that in the playoffs. They have not played like a team that wants to be or even deserves to be in the playoffs right now. Halak didn't have a bad game but it's time for him to play out of his mind again.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-24-2010, 6:49 PM Reply   
Nice.............................................. ...

Niemi vs Leighton, who the hell would thought that, but that is what it comes down to. Or is it the Hossa Jinx (or third times a charm)?
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-04-2010, 8:30 AM Reply   
So has been a great series so far!!!!

It has totally come down to Leighton VS Niemi and the hockey gods smiling upon Chicago for the most part as I think the Fly's have outplayed them slightly.

Pretty awesome that this is the most watched SCF ever so far!

Oh, and NBC does SUCH a disservice to the NHL. Pierre McQueer is a putz, Millhouse is a tool and their overall coverage just reeks of CHEAP IMO.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-04-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
Go 'Hawks.....though wouldn't complain if it went 7.....
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-04-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
^^ ANy other year I would be all over rooting for the Hawk's... Any other year....