Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old    simba            06-12-2003, 5:14 PM Reply   
Monday at 9 am, I ordered a amp, new stereo, loud liquid, and 2 sets of board racks, all from differnt vendors.

All vendors shipped that day except for ONE, the ONE i actually paid for 60 bucks for 3 day air to get it here THIS WEEK. Guess what? They dont ship it until wendsday so I dont get it this week. No email telling me that, and no number on the site to call, that should have been my first clue not to order from them.

I email him letting him know how I feel yet no response. I wont buy anything else from GOT RIVER, thats for sure.
Old    steveaz            06-12-2003, 5:22 PM Reply   
Wow, that's really surprising. I have had a few dealings with Got River (Josh) and he has always been prompt, great communication, and delivered as promised and usually more than promised. Sorry for your misfortune and hope it all works out.

Steve
Old     (big_poppa_pump)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-12-2003, 6:35 PM Reply   
Yeah, I won a wakeskate from GOT RIVER last fall and Josh hooked it up immediately.

I got it via UPS a couple days after he was informed.

They were good to me.
Old    tombugg            06-12-2003, 8:45 PM Reply   
Josh at Got River is a GREAT Stand up guy. He will take care of you.
Old    simba            06-12-2003, 9:05 PM Reply   
Heres an update on the situation...I just recieved a phone call from Josh and he said the supplier was discontinuing the board racks, thats why there was a problem getting them out. He didnt answer my email today because he was wakeboarding all day (we can all relate to that and thats about the BEST excuse I could hear hehe)

Anyway, he has refunded my shipping costs, offered to discount everything I buy from him in the future, or even upgrade my racks free of cost. I told him I would like shipping refunded and other than that I'm ok, very nice of him for the other stuff but I dont mind paying the full price, its a tough market out there especially for GOOD service.

From talking to this guy on the phone, you could tell he REALLY REALLY cared about his reputation and would go above and beyond expectations to get things right. I wish more retailers had this attitude.

I am now totally satisfied even though I wont get my racks on time just to find a retailer that does care if their customers are unhappy. I will continue to buisness with him in the future and would recommend him to anyone else, this guy really cares.

You guys were right about him and I am glad you were.
Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-13-2003, 12:58 AM Reply   
Just go ghetto, towel and bungee cords on the top of your tower till the racks come in, had to do it once with a skate when we already had the racks full with boards