Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (naych)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-23-2006, 9:14 PM Reply   
Hey guys,

Wanted to see some pics of where to put "12" subs and if you have 2 subs then where are they at...

Thanks
Naych
Old     (sammm724centurion)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-23-2006, 9:21 PM Reply   
I have a 12" under the dash and 6 speakers on the tower. I also have two batteries and a amp under the dash. I put weights in the compartment on passengers side to even out the weight.
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-23-2006, 11:57 PM Reply   
I have the same boat and decided to make a box for 2 12's behind the driver seat. It fills the space and provids a seat and a solid place to step while entering/exiting the boat.
The pic here doesn't show the front but it's a down firing ported box with a clear front.Upload
Pic was taken at the Lost Isle sound off this year. You can see a 3rd 12" in the front locker, 1 more is in the back.(no I don't normally run with that much on the tower)
Old     (naych)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-24-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
Duane,

Very nice boat....Cant wait till mine looks like that.

Naych
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-25-2006, 12:27 PM Reply   
very nice set up, the lost isle event was alot of fun.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-25-2006, 4:55 PM Reply   
I have a pair of Pro 80's and people in my boat tell me to turn down the music....I couldnt imagine hearing that freaking system